What's new

Review Wismec Rx 2/3.

Ah I read the serpent one which helped me to decide to buy it, look forward to more.
Wow you will enjoy the serpent mini and as said it is so easy to coil and wick plus you will notice how much quicker it is than other rta's. Hope you went to Gearbest for it as i think they have the cheapest price at the moment

Quick update on mine:

Updated the firmware the other day and it was fine until the next evening. It then would not operate in TC mode at all, kept giving the "atomiser short" message.

Checked my mini for shorts, not a chance. Re flashed it back to original firmware and it's completely fine again. Anyone else experienced this?

Mine arrived today!

IMG_20160907_194915.jpg

Awesome mod but that 2 battery door is an absolute twat to get on. I really hope I get the hang of it cause it took me about 2 minutes to get it on the first time.

Awesome mod but that 2 battery door is an absolute twat to get on. I really hope I get the hang of it cause it took me about 2 minutes to get it on the first time.

You will mate, I thought that at first but now it's second nature. Hook the top in, apply a bit of pressure, slide up and the bottom just clicks into place.

Great review, the RX 2/3 in 2 battery mode had fast become one of my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom