What's new

Wismec RX G Mod - £44.99!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Hey POTV!

The long-awaited return of Wismec is finally here! The stunning REULEAUX RX G Mod is now available at The Electronic Cigarette Company!

The RX G uses a single 18650 battery, fast USB-C charging and comes with a crisp colour screen to view your vape settings. It also has an LED light that wraps around the back to impressive effect.

You'll also get a free Golisi S30 battery included when you buy this mod, so why not use the code POTV10 and grab the RX G for just £44.99 here --> Wismec RX G Mod
wismec-rx-g-mod.jpg

Damn I love the look of this mod! especially the Mecha, very Iron Man, I suspect it will be one of those love or hate mods but I love the look of it already, makes recent Smok mods look bland.

Damn I love the look of this mod! especially the Mecha, very Iron Man, I suspect it will be one of those love or hate mods but I love the look of it already, makes recent Smok mods look bland.

I agree it looks very futuristic! The LED light show that wraps around the body also looks very slick. Certainly a return to form for Wismec :)

By dingbat! this mod looks even better in real life! more compact too which feels even better in the hand.

Will you be selling the kit version? Also do you know if there are going to be optional battery tubes or more colours?

Wismec_RX_G_Mod.jpg
Wismec_RX_G_Mod-5.jpg

More colours these are the 3 options I've seen

Quite like the fire switch / button but not overly keen on the mod View attachment 260082View attachment 260083View attachment 260084
Cheers mate, I should have worded it better, I knew the 3 listed colours but was wondering if more were coming.

Out of curiosity what is it you don't like about it? I was expecting dividing opinions on this one it floats my boat but I come from a Smok hugging background :54:

Cheers mate, I should have worded it better, I knew the 3 listed colours but was wondering if more were coming.

Out of curiosity what is it you don't like about it? I was expecting dividing opinions on this one it floats my boat but I come from a Smok hugging background :54:
I think it was the previous one, the tinker that I didnt like at all and it stuck with me, after looking at this again, the black, and the others aren't too bad, looks alright actually and the fire button / switch i do actually like, bit different from the norm, it was that tinker it just brought me back to that which put me off for life, that was an abomination of a mod, sorry if anyone liked that, I just thought it looked like an 80's pony combat trainer, although they were all the rage in the 80's they weren't when they brought that tinker out, I thibk it clouded my view on this mod, its not too bad and I'm probably thinking its alot bigger than it actually is lol

I think it was the previous one, the tinker that I didnt like at all and it stuck with me, after looking at this again, the black, and the others aren't too bad, looks alright actually and the fire button / switch i do actually like, bit different from the norm, it was that tinker it just brought me back to that which put me off for life, that was an abomination of a mod, sorry if anyone liked that, I just thought it looked like an 80's pony combat trainer, although they were all the rage in the 80's they weren't when they brought that tinker out, I thibk it clouded my view on this mod, its not too bad and I'm probably thinking its alot bigger than it actually is lol

Jeez I forgot about that horrendous mod! I can see why that burned an image in your mind lol
The Tinker 2 wasn't much better, still fugly and the build quality was a bit nasty.
My last Wismec experience was the Sinous 200 which I really liked as it was space age looking and light.

This kit feels more grown up (despite my Iron Man colour choice) and solid build quality with hardly any plastic.

The fire button is one of my fav features as it feels so right, finding a tank is proving to be hard though due to my colour choice.

Back
Top Bottom