What's new

Xros Nano-GIVEAWAY!!!

thank you @Vaporesso, great vape this little one is :2thumbsup:

Did it fit through letter box?

:D

parcel.jpg

Thank you so much Vaoeresso❤️ it's not pink but I do love gold. Got it on charge now. I had a card through when I come home and very clever that they didn't make me arrange to have it delivered again. It was taken to a collection point shop near me. Love it. I quickly disposed of the packaging in the bin outside the shop and carried it home in my coat pocket

Thank you so much Vaoeresso❤️ it's not pink but I do love gold. Got it on charge now. I had a card through when I come home and very clever that they didn't make me arrange to have it delivered again. It was taken to a collection point shop near me. Love it. I quickly disposed of the packaging in the bin outside the shop and carried it home in my coat pocket
Mine was fully charged, you should be able to start vaping straight away :2thumbsup:

I had to google how to fill the thing though
rofl.gif

I'll take it to work with me tomorrow. Come in handy when I can't be bothered filling tanks up in the rain lol

Mine was fully charged as well, it feels as though your going to break the pod to get the mouthpiece off to fill it.
Snap the top off, i was like wtf, i was trying to slide it off, then I was like "i cant get the bung out" :doh:

Back
Top Bottom