What's new

Xros Nano-GIVEAWAY!!!

plus seven A4 sheets of export/ import paperwork, thank you @brexit :11:
You should see some of the crap I've had to go through in the past to get stuff released from customs and delivered to me here mate. A lot of stuff gets through ok, albeit somewhat slowly. But every now and then I have to really jump through some hoops [emoji35]

You should see some of the crap I've had to go through in the past to get stuff released from customs and delivered to me here mate. A lot of stuff gets through ok, albeit somewhat slowly. But every now and then I have to really jump through some hoops [emoji35]

From the UK, China or both?

I’ve been using the @Vaporesso Xros Nano on and off since receiving the great giveaway using the 0.8ohm pod I pulled out the pod to discover eliquid had leaked into the pod well, must have been a duff pod, hopefully dried it all out now going to try the 1.2 pod if the battery survived the drowning. Here’s hoping it works ok.

I’ve been using the @Vaporesso Xros Nano on and off since receiving the great giveaway using the 0.8ohm pod I pulled out the pod to discover eliquid had leaked into the pod well, must have been a duff pod, hopefully dried it all out now going to try the 1.2 pod if the battery survived the drowning. Here’s hoping it works ok.

Same as that, yesterday, a LOT of liquid (50/50), just had another look, leaky leaky, using the 0.8 coil.

Put the 1.2 coil in today I’ll see how that goes, amazingly it still works I am also using 50/50 liquid.

Put the 1.2 coil in today I’ll see how that goes, amazingly it still works I am also using 50/50 liquid.
Based on my experience with the Sceptre I would expect the auto draw to mess up and go into autofire mode.

I've only used mine breifly and so far no leaking. Think from the Caliburn that design just doesn't work well. I nearly give it away yesterday but thought maybe 1 day I'll need it like on holiday or when I can't be arsed building but I've my Artery AK47s for that

Back
Top Bottom