What's new

Yet another problem

They never said it was authentic or a clone... I assumed it was authentic as its a store and it shouldn't be allowed

they can sell them, but to pass them off as authentic is sketchy at best, if they sold it to you as authentic then take it back
^^^^ what the big man says......if they sold it as an authentic then id go back and get your money back

This sums it up really
Star+Wars+Attack+Of+The+Clones+3.jpg

^^^^ what the big man says......if they sold it as an authentic then id go back and get your money back
Well I was hoping as they didn't say it was a clone or authentic that I would be able to return it..

Well I was hoping as they didn't say it was a clone or authentic that I would be able to return it..

Well if you were lead to believe it was the genuine article, and they won't refund you in full, you could simply threaten to report them to Trading Standards. Most of the time that does the trick.

they're basically duping people who are not aware of clones and authentics by not labelling as either, return it as faulty, any any problems bring up the clone argument

Going to make an attempt to return it today... Hopefully I'll be able to get a griffin rta :)

Back
Top Bottom