What's new

custom enclosure

vapingbear

Postman
Hi , I'm looking for someone to make a custom enclosure for me , have a idea on what I want , going to be a series mod with a side button , anyone suggest who I can contact
Thinking of getting it made out of black pei with silver inlay on the outside
Cheers bear

Want it to be as small as possible , have a idea on firing mechanism so that it keeps the size down

Getting a custom made enclosure may be quite expensive - There are a number of places you can get simple Hammond type boxes in various colours and Modmaker.co.uk has several sample circuits for Mosfet firing mechanisms as well as a selection of quite attractive boxes, You could also look at Stealthvape in their DIY ssection and there are a couple of sites that sell wood or delrin boxes for build your own projects...

Getting a custom made enclosure may be quite expensive - There are a number of places you can get simple Hammond type boxes in various colours and Modmaker.co.uk has several sample circuits for Mosfet firing mechanisms as well as a selection of quite attractive boxes, You could also look at Stealthvape in their DIY ssection and there are a couple of sites that sell wood or delrin boxes for build your own projects...

Thanks mate but want a custom enclosure , hate Hammond enclosures think they look cheap lol
Not bothered about price just want something that my own creation :)

Used to vaping on high end mods so want it to be as well made as they are , never had a mod made before so advice from u guys on who to turn to would be great

18650 series and a 26500 series would like to get made but as small as possible, pei ultem in black has a slight translucently to it and reminds me of the depth of candy paint in the way it looks

Thanks mate but want a custom enclosure , hate Hammond enclosures think they look cheap lol
Not bothered about price just want something that my own creation :)
Used to vaping on high end mods so want it to be as well made as they are , never had a mod made before so advice from u guys on who to turn to would be great
Ah, well if you're wanting to commision a custom build then you'll need to scour the threads for modders Like Fast Eddie of Darwin Mods, or Ax of Ax Mods and ask if they would be willing to take on a custom build - facebook would likely be a good place to search as well...

Back
Top Bottom