What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

I popped to my brothers shop earlier today with some of my e liquids and tried them in numerous tanks and still very little flavour, I think it must be the liquid or maybe vapers tongue, as was mentioned.
Are there any threads on the forum for strong (full flavoured) e liquids?
What liquids did you take a long? I ended up with the dreaded vapers tongue after my first month vaping. Couldn't really taste any of my liquids. I got some element frost, which is a relatively heavy menthol and only vaped that for a day or two and things went back to normal.

What liquids did you take a long? I ended up with the dreaded vapers tongue after my first month vaping. Couldn't really taste any of my liquids. I got some element frost, which is a relatively heavy menthol and only vaped that for a day or two and things went back to normal.
Thanks, I'll give that a try or the heisenburg which @MrDJ suggested :D
I took a bottle of cotswold vapours big slice and some bottles from VIP I cant remember all of the flavours.
I could taste them all but just a hint. I was expecting vaping to be full of flavour? Not sure if it's me or not :/

I took a bottle of cotswold vapours big slice and some bottles from VIP I cant remember all of the flavours.
I could taste them all but just a hint. I was expecting vaping to be full of flavour? Not sure if it's me or not :/
Might be vapour tongue. I definitely would have thought you would taste the big slice! I'd get a heavy menthol juice and vape with it for a few days then try back with the cotswold. Definitely worth picking up a heisenberg though. I was recommended it as a marmite juice and kinda liked it but when I made the move to sub ohm, I ended up loving it and now get the high VG version and it's my ADV. Going through it too quick though so going to try some of the heisenblag concentrate to cut down on costs! Let us know how it all goes! I was gutted when I got the vapour tongue and if it wasn't for the fellow apes on here I probably would have petered off vaping!

P.S can we please have Pickford back!

Might be vapour tongue. I definitely would have thought you would taste the big slice! I'd get a heavy menthol juice and vape with it for a few days then try back with the cotswold. Definitely worth picking up a heisenberg though. I was recommended it as a marmite juice and kinda liked it but when I made the move to sub ohm, I ended up loving it and now get the high VG version and it's my ADV. Going through it too quick though so going to try some of the heisenblag concentrate to cut down on costs! Let us know how it all goes! I was gutted when I got the vapour tongue and if it wasn't for the fellow apes on here I probably would have petered off vaping!
Don't get me wrong, I could taste them but it was just a very subtle background flavour ?
I'll order some Heisenburg from Vampire Vapes now... Are there any other flavours worth picking up ?
thanks again

aye those first two results put a severe dent in the rafulation....... Mind given our current situation I may be in a glass house throwing stones. We desperately need some players through the door and the owner is keeping the purse strings tight but lets see how things stand come sept 1st........ Mind one thing will always be certain...... we'll always have a lot more class than that lot up the road.... no horse punching...... no mock funerals

Oh hey now, I'm one of 'that lot' from 'up the road' :angrymob: never punched a mock horse at a funeral ever! :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I could taste them but it was just a very subtle background flavour ?
I'll order some Heisenburg from Vampire Vapes now... Are there any other flavours worth picking up ?
thanks again
Get the high vg if you are subohming. I'd be surprised if you can't taste heisenberg... Even with VP. Theres some nice Phileas Fogg juices, and they are doing a great 40 odd percent off now using the code DONTPANIC. They are a favourite of a lot of apes on here, along with dripworx. At the moment I'm enjoying the Crucial Vapors range, Key Lime Pie and Asawas Choice. But I also love Perino Yo Yogi. It's really subjective though man and depends what you like!

Get the high vg if you are subohming. I'd be surprised if you can't taste heisenberg... Even with VP. Theres some nice Phileas Fogg juices, and they are doing a great 40 odd percent off now using the code DONTPANIC. They are a favourite of a lot of apes on here, along with dripworx. At the moment I'm enjoying the Crucial Vapors range, Key Lime Pie and Asawas Choice. But I also love Perino Yo Yogi. It's really subjective though man and depends what you like!
I'm looking on Vampire Vapes now... I noticed you get 4 10ml bottles for the price of 3... Think i'll go with 2 heisenburg, an ice menthol and a berry menthol. Hopefully these juices will help my taste improve :D

Back
Top Bottom