What's new

Vaper Expo Pics

I'm not the argumentative type - but imren told me its their first UK expo - hopefully it's their last - some of their 18650's had 60 amps wrote on them - what's more upsetting is people were throwing cash at them :(

And it's a day for businesses!? Worrying how many business owners don't actually understand cells.

that is actually quite worrying, as the businesses are then passing along the wrong info onto other vapers

I'm not the argumentative type - but imren told me its their first UK expo - hopefully it's their last - some of their 18650's had 60 amps wrote on them - what's more upsetting is people were throwing cash at them :(

And it's a day for businesses!?

I'm with you buddy.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/the-green-30a-3500mah-imren-is-a-10a-battery.723720/

Someone posted up on here asking about those cells a month or two ago. It's a 10amp.

Very sad they're selling so many on a BTB though. Thing is if a shop sells them as 60amps to the Ill informed they'll believe it and use it accordingly.

I had no cash on me - but anyone reading this who attends - can you buy a 60amp 18650 for me? I'll pay you back. I want to see what it really can do. If not I'll try and find somewhere that sells them :)

I had no cash on me - but anyone reading this who attends - can you buy a 60amp 18650 for me? I'll pay you back. I want to see what it really can do. If not I'll try and find somewhere that sells them :)

Lol. By the looks of what mooch found its an MJ1. Ideal for a Cricket [emoji106][emoji15]

Ill get one for you tomoz mate, i saw 60amps to and didnt even stop to give it a 2nd look.

Should have sent some flyers with you guys to pass on to the Apache Vape stall

they would have camouflaged in quite nicely by the look of it.

14713517_10154176559951185_586089016325873931_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure mooch posted recently that any 18650 over 3000mah will only ever be a 10a battery, won't be buying any of those!

Back
Top Bottom