What's new

TPD Clearance Thread

I picked some up when they had 70% off the other day. I have never tried any of there juice before , iv only opened the cannon fodder one , tried it and I like it so quite happy there. Plus I love the skull bottles !
I've had/got monkey business, mutiny and cannon fodder. All very nice to me.

I've had/got monkey business, mutiny and cannon fodder. All very nice to me.
I also picked monkey business and mutiny, Not tried them yet. I have never tried this brand before. But so far i'm happy.
All the tpd sale juice i have picked up is all stuff i have never tried, I have had some stuff so cheap it would have been an insult to say no ! I think i have about four months worth of new juice to try now! So i shall be in for a happy summer. I might save a couple to try over the long winter months, I will give me something to look forward to on those dark nights.
I;m sure there will be something that i open and i don't like. If so i hope i can find someone to swap juice with on here.

I also picked monkey business and mutiny, Not tried them yet. I have never tried this brand before. But so far i'm happy.
All the tpd sale juice i have picked up is all stuff i have never tried, I have had some stuff so cheap it would have been an insult to say no ! I think i have about four months worth of new juice to try now! So i shall be in for a happy summer. I might save a couple to try over the long winter months, I will give me something to look forward to on those dark nights.
I;m sure there will be something that i open and i don't like. If so i hope i can find someone to swap juice with on here.
Yup, I wouldn't have tried this at it's regular price. Liking it though and it'll be hard to pay full price for a titchy 10ml bottle. Assuming they continue to do it after tpd in compliant packaging

Back
Top Bottom