What's new

TPD Clearance Thread

Yup, I wouldn't have tried this at it's regular price. Liking it though and it'll be hard to pay full price for a titchy 10ml bottle. Assuming they continue to do it after tpd in compliant packaging
I would not have paid full price, I don't think i will be paying full price for a 10ml either. Yes its nice but not that nice ! I'm going to have a go at buying from outside the EU, If my liquid gets shopped at customs then so be it. I will just vape the cheaper stuff here in the Uk i have done it before and i will do it again. Some of the stuff is quite good. The 888 vape stuff from poundland is ok .
I have never tried that onepound liquid online place, So i may give that a go too.

I would not have paid full price, I don't think i will be paying full price for a 10ml either. Yes its nice but not that nice ! I'm going to have a go at buying from outside the EU, If my liquid gets shopped at customs then so be it. I will just vape the cheaper stuff here in the Uk i have done it before and i will do it again. Some of the stuff is quite good. The 888 vape stuff from poundland is ok .
I have never tried that onepound liquid online place, So i may give that a go too.
I make most of my own juice but some of these sales are hard to turn down. :)2

I make most of my own juice but some of these sales are hard to turn down. :)2
I have never made any of my own, But its something i may have a go at one day. Its finding the time to do it that's putting me off. Plus i keep all my stuff hidden from the kids. So i would also have to work out how to hide all the mixing stuff too.

Just to let people know about the offer on at cotton & Cable and how good there custard tart is
It's a rich custard with a lovely mouth watering after taste and well worth the £3.50 for 30ml
The customer service recived from Jenny @ cotton was exceptional even tho they rushed they got time to reply to emails..so if you after a barging and a premium juice you carnt go wrong with these.
Apparently there are great reviews on there other juice but I not tasted them yet but I will sure give them all a go ASAP

Just to let people know about the offer on at cotton & Cable and how good there custard tart is
It's a rich custard with a lovely mouth watering after taste and well worth the £3.50 for 30ml
The customer service recived from Jenny @ cotton was exceptional even tho they rushed they got time to reply to emails..so if you after a barging and a premium juice you carnt go wrong with these.
Apparently there are great reviews on there other juice but I not tasted them yet but I will sure give them all a go ASAP

How much was delivery mate? And how did you have it (dripper/sub ohm etc)

Code POTV7 for a bit off too

Back
Top Bottom