What's new

TPD Clearance Thread

Don't spend a bunch of time for my benefit mate :) but if you see one on your travels I'd appreciate the heads up.

I just tried buying one at ifancyone (fuck that site is broken) and I'm getting the same message as you.. thought it was worth a try.

only other place I can see them is naturevape but they seem to be ignoring the TPD and selling them at full price. :D

I just tried buying one at ifancyone (fuck that site is broken) and I'm getting the same message as you.. thought it was worth a try.

only other place I can see them is naturevape but they seem to be ignoring the TPD and selling them at full price. :D

and they're out of stock of the SE ;)

I just spoke to my local vape shop that sells diy supplies

Well they took so long I bought the nic base 1 litre for £36 delivered thankyou darkstar

The shop said "ok bud a litre of nic base will cost £120 you need to collect today"

I choked on my coffee then said "leave it with me.....bud"

The word that rimes with anchors comes to mind

Thats all folks! TRPR is now fully in effect.

Hope you all got the deals you wanted and have some money left over for food. Remember to visit stores you got bargains from and give them some repeat business as a thank you and to help them stay in business.

Peace!

Here's a weird thing.

I got an email from Vape Inc telling me they are having a huge sale in-store this weekend, 30ml juices @ £2 a bottle. Surely they can't all be 0mg? And if they were compliant, why sell them off cheap?

Back
Top Bottom