What's new

Sleekit Juice

Just bought from these for the first time, heard good things about them.

I bought some Grape Dank, expected it to be purple but it's quite clear looking. Does this change after steeping it a while?
And from what I've read, Sleekit's juice in general should be steeped for at least a week anyway, is this correct?
Hi, You should be able to vape straight away being as its a fruit based juice ,but it wont do any harm to leave it in a dark place for a day or two. The ones that should really be steeped for at least a week or more are custard and cream flavours. I got a 100 ml of salted cream and that darkened down a bit by the time I went to use it , its the nicotine which causes it to go darker . Remember that they make the liquid up perhaps a day or so before it gets posted out , and with the new TPD laws the nicotine is in separate bottles so you have to put it in yourself . Its just more bullshit people have to put up with

Hi, You should be able to vape straight away being as its a fruit based juice ,but it wont do any harm to leave it in a dark place for a day or two. The ones that should really be steeped for at least a week or more are custard and cream flavours. I got a 100 ml of salted cream and that darkened down a bit by the time I went to use it , its the nicotine which causes it to go darker . Remember that they make the liquid up perhaps a day or so before it gets posted out , and with the new TPD laws the nicotine is in separate bottles so you have to put it in yourself . Its just more bullshit people have to put up with

Thanks mate. So you can still buy the 100ml bottles from them because the nicotine is separate? I wasn't sure, so bought it on Friday as I haven't delved into DIY'ing yet.
Hoping I like their juice as I'll probably turn to them after all the cheap premium stuff I bought last week runs out.

Thanks mate. So you can still buy the 100ml bottles from them because the nicotine is separate? I wasn't sure, so bought it on Friday as I haven't delved into DIY'ing yet.
Hoping I like their juice as I'll probably turn to them after all the cheap premium stuff I bought last week runs out.
Hello again , just to keep you up on sleekit juice , what you will get is a bottle of the juice with say 80ml grape funk or whatever you select in plus 2x 10ml bottles of nicotine , pour the 2 bottles of nicotine into the 80ml of juice that gives you 100ml of 3mg e-cig juice , shake it up well leave for about 5 minutes and good to go . I was over too see them this morning and got a tank of one he is trying called swizzle after the ice cream lollipop things we used to get as kids , really liked it just like sucking on a lollipop back in the days , he said he wasn't sure , but I told him it was better than the one I paid £16 for and only got 30ml . seriously hope he adds it to his list . I also bought a bottle of that R-YOG that Martyn Parker reviewed on you tube , very tasty , I used to buy all my liquid out of vape shops and lot of times found the juice did not taste as good as what the bottle looked (vampire vapes and naked fish for example) , when I read up all the ingredients it was like a chemistry lesson so many additives put in to boost flavour , this guy puts in the vg/pg mix and food flavouring that's all so I know I am getting good quality , plus it don't gunk up my coils like say Element juice or some of the imported American liquid with so much sugar in it

Hello again , just to keep you up on sleekit juice , what you will get is a bottle of the juice with say 80ml grape funk or whatever you select in plus 2x 10ml bottles of nicotine , pour the 2 bottles of nicotine into the 80ml of juice that gives you 100ml of 3mg e-cig juice , shake it up well leave for about 5 minutes and good to go . I was over too see them this morning and got a tank of one he is trying called swizzle after the ice cream lollipop things we used to get as kids , really liked it just like sucking on a lollipop back in the days , he said he wasn't sure , but I told him it was better than the one I paid £16 for and only got 30ml . seriously hope he adds it to his list . I also bought a bottle of that R-YOG that Martyn Parker reviewed on you tube , very tasty , I used to buy all my liquid out of vape shops and lot of times found the juice did not taste as good as what the bottle looked (vampire vapes and naked fish for example) , when I read up all the ingredients it was like a chemistry lesson so many additives put in to boost flavour , this guy puts in the vg/pg mix and food flavouring that's all so I know I am getting good quality , plus it don't gunk up my coils like say Element juice or some of the imported American liquid with so much sugar in it

Yeah I did as you mentioned earlier with the two nicotine bottles, tried vaping it just now and it's quite tasty. I haven't tried Ruthless' Grape Drank so I can't compare it, but it tastes nice all the same.

I'll defo be trying out more of their flavours. I like the sound of the Raspberry or Strawberry Yogurt ones. Tried my first yogurt flavoured juice the other week, Bonogurt by Twelve Monkeys and it is amazing!

Edit: Must say tho, the Sleekit does seem a little harsh on the throat for me. Ordered 3mg that came with 80ml zero mg liquid with 2 10ml nicotine shots, 1 at 12mg nic and 1 at 18mg. Never mixed juice like this before, does it take a little while for the nicotine to dilute? I mixed/shaked the bottle very well before using it..

Last edited:
Just bought from these for the first time, heard good things about them.

I bought some Grape Dank, expected it to be purple but it's quite clear looking. Does this change after steeping it a while?
And from what I've read, Sleekit's juice in general should be steeped for at least a week anyway, is this correct?

Yeah I did as you mentioned earlier with the two nicotine bottles, tried vaping it just now and it's quite tasty. I haven't tried Ruthless' Grape Drank so I can't compare it, but it tastes nice all the same.

I'll defo be trying out more of their flavours. I like the sound of the Raspberry or Strawberry Yogurt ones. Tried my first yogurt flavoured juice the other week, Bonogurt by Twelve Monkeys and it is amazing!

Edit: Must say tho, the Sleekit does seem a little harsh on the throat for me. Ordered 3mg that came with 80ml zero mg liquid with 2 10ml nicotine shots, 1 at 12mg nic and 1 at 18mg. Never mixed juice like this before, does it take a little while for the nicotine to dilute? I mixed/shaked the bottle very well before using it..
Try just putting the 12mg in next time see how that is before you add the other one , being a bad sighted old git I get him to mix mine then I leave it for a week or so , just tried a tank of pepper cream very nice but I prefer creamy ones and custard ones to fruit types don't seem to be as sharp , had a go of " Urban vapes" fruit mix yesterday -do not buy this- so much sweetener in it I was throwing up , had to ditch the coil. As a hint try his salted cream that is ace IMO and ask for a list of his juices , some new ones , some he has stopped making

Try just putting the 12mg in next time see how that is before you add the other one , being a bad sighted old git I get him to mix mine then I leave it for a week or so , just tried a tank of pepper cream very nice but I prefer creamy ones and custard ones to fruit types don't seem to be as sharp , had a go of " Urban vapes" fruit mix yesterday -do not buy this- so much sweetener in it I was throwing up , had to ditch the coil. As a hint try his salted cream that is ace IMO and ask for a list of his juices , some new ones , some he has stopped making

Thanks, I'll try it out.
Still finding my feet with what flavours I like to vape. I've mainly been vaping tobacco flavours for the past year, but recently started sub ohm vaping and trying out different kinds of juice with it.
I thought I'd like fruity stuff to begin with, but I'm starting to enjoy dessert flavours a lot more! I see a lot of people on here going on about custard flavours, I'll need to try it out for myself.
From the Sleekit website I fancy trying Creamery, King Custard, R-Yog and S-Yog.

I bought some 6mg Grape Dank for a friend who liked it, but he said the 3 nicotine shots he got with it were 50/50, even tho the website states the 100ml bottle should be 70/30 VG PG.
Has he received the wrong nicotine shots? Or is there some VG in the juice already or something?

Hi, that is the correct nicotine. When I get mine I pour the two bottles of nicotine into the 100ml bottle shake it up well and that gives me a 100ml of 70/30 e-juice at 3mg strength whatever flavor , the 50/50 on the nicotine bottles is the nicotine strength and liquid carrier

Back
Top Bottom