What's new

What tobacco\cigarette juice are you using

I agree with @rew. I no longer want pure tobacco flavours myself, but I did when I first started vaping. You can't go wrong with manabush. Or look at vape pig, they have juices that mimic cigarette/ tobacco brands and they are the most realistic I've come across. Not sure if they do lambos though!

Edit to add: oh, they do: https://vape-pig.co.uk/collections/10ml-tobacco-e-liquid/products/lambo-e-liquid

Well they been going a while. Apparently had an account with them since 2014. Apparently ordered their benson and hedges 30mg back then lol. I will give them a shot. Lambo has some descent reviews. Thanks

Well they been going a while. Apparently had an account with them since 2014. Apparently ordered their benson and hedges 30mg back then lol. I will give them a shot. Lambo has some descent reviews. Thanks
Come back on and let us know what you think of it, you may have found a gem.

Get on their mailing list you get a discount through email every day.

Ha ha. It was about that year when I tried their golden virginia flavour and I remember thinking how good it was... and simultaneously that I probably wasn't all that keen on pure tobacco flavours.

Used to be called something different - oksmokey? I don't know where they get their names from :25:

I used to love NET's but haven't bought any since Les from Juice Cabin died. I still have a couple of 50ml bottles that have been Nic'd up and steeping well over 2 years, i will probably bin them. No idea about Hybrid Net's as i have never tried them, in fact i don't know what they are. I am assuming they are Net's with different Flavours added but might be wrong. I will have to buy some to test.

I used to love NET's but haven't bought any since Les from Juice Cabin died. I still have a couple of 50ml bottles that have been Nic'd up and steeping well over 2 years, i will probably bin them. No idea about Hybrid Net's as i have never tried them, in fact i don't know what they are. I am assuming they are Net's with different Flavours added but might be wrong. I will have to buy some to test.

That's exactly what they are (bib) and they can vary in terms of whether the tobacco or the added flavour is more to the fore.

NETs last for ages so you could give give the JC a go rather than bin.

I am undoubtedly the Odd Man Out here by the looks of it :D
Much as I have enjoyed some of the offerings from Juice Cabin, especially their "Blackbeard", for us....... and we're all different Thank Goodness....... No One has come remotely close to House of Liquid's NETs. Georgio has just got it right. :worship::worship::worship:

I am undoubtedly the Odd Man Out here by the looks of it :D
Much as I have enjoyed some of the offerings from Juice Cabin, especially their "Blackbeard", for us....... and we're all different Thank Goodness....... No One has come remotely close to House of Liquid's NETs. Georgio has just got it right. :worship::worship::worship:
Agree, and they don't clog your coils like jc liquid, vaping on hol as I type.

Back
Top Bottom