What's new

Nicotine Salt explained...I hope ;)

Nice write up fella.......interesting to see if the salts catch on....me I fkin love to vape, I see sleeping as a waste of vape time....I vape low 3mg cos I can hammer it.
High nic salts would for me spoil the party:)

They certainly would mate, you could hammer 5mg nic salt however that will seriously hammer your wallet as well :)

Nice write up. Thanks. What's wrong about the stoned effect from diy salt nic?

Good write up, thanks man.

Have you tried 20mg nic salts through a limitless pulse or sourin air ? In particular the air with a bit more power, i'm thinking of it as an evening out and about vape maybe.

Have you tried 20mg nic salts through a limitless pulse or sourin air ? In particular the air with a bit more power, i'm thinking of it as an evening out and about vape maybe.
Couldnt get on with the Pulse, vape was too anemic. Heard good things about the Sourin, not for me though, i prefer cigalikes. I find the BO a perfect out an about vape, and refill with salts.

Alternatives are small pen type mods like the Aspire K2.

Good write up, thanks man.

Funnily enough mate I've got a Suorin Air and a Limitless Pulse sat next to me, both filled with 20mg Element nic salt. Suorin definitely hits harder, and has better flavour too. Great for a quick nic fix on the move, but I definitely prefer my 20mg nic salt in a rebuildable, with a 0.5ohm clapton at 30-35W. For a night out, the Suorin with 20mg salt or even a refilled BO One as per @dansus suggestion is perfect

Nice write up fella.......interesting to see if the salts catch on....me I fkin love to vape, I see sleeping as a waste of vape time....I vape low 3mg cos I can hammer it.
High nic salts would for me spoil the party:)

I'm with you, I hate having to go to bed when I'm on a roll, and I have some 0mg in the Exo XL so I can vape at 100w+.

Funnily enough mate I've got a Suorin Air and a Limitless Pulse sat next to me, both filled with 20mg Element nic salt. Suorin definitely hits harder, and has better flavour too. Great for a quick nic fix on the move, but I definitely prefer my 20mg nic salt in a rebuildable, with a 0.5ohm clapton at 30-35W. For a night out, the Suorin with 20mg salt or even a refilled BO One as per @dansus suggestion is perfect
I didn't realise the element ones were available yet, where did you get them?

I didn't realise the element ones were available yet, where did you get them?
They were available at Cloudvapours for a short while at a silly price, then disappeared. A few places like Vapeclub have placeholders but no stock yet.

I got mine from Expo.

Couldnt get on with the Pulse, vape was too anemic. Heard good things about the Sourin, not for me though, i prefer cigalikes. I find the BO a perfect out an about vape, and refill with salts.

Alternatives are small pen type mods like the Aspire K2.

Did you prefer the Bo over the Juul?

Back
Top Bottom