What's new

Nicotine Salt explained...I hope ;)

A great write up. I'm really interested in these developments. I mtl when working and find the taste of the nic overpowers the flavour of the juice. Definitely interested in an alternative.

They were available at Cloudvapours for a short while at a silly price, then disappeared. A few places like Vapeclub have placeholders but no stock yet.

I got mine from Expo.
Yeah I'm waiting for the vape club ones to be available

Did you prefer the Bo over the Juul?
Hardware wise, most definitely. Draw is different, Juul hits harder (when it works), Bo is smooth.

Juice wise, cant beat Juul juice for nic hit. Its not called benzo crack juice for nothing.

Last edited:
Thanks man, I'm tempted to have a go with these myself as I'm finding myself back dabbling in mtl more and more. How much of that is to deal with my 50ml/day juice habit I'm not entirely certain :rotflmao:

Only thing I'll say is I've had a few say that salts make them feel...odd...even against the equivalent strength freebase nic. Anything to say on that? If so is it just down to the delivery or...

iv noticed nicotine salt seems to be popping up more frequently, i always thought it was like a super strong nicotine concentrate (literally a salt) youd just have to spoon by weight into your juice lol.
Iv had a proper read on it now, so basically, its not in a salt state, its been diluted in a base such as pg, but say buy 100mg/ml 100%pg of nic salts and just input it into a calculator as you would normal nicotine concentrate. And bobs your uncle.
quite tempting to try it, reading that it gives you the same hit a cig should because the 'salt' enters your blood stream quicker than normal eliquid, but smoother aswell.
Hopefully thats correct, if im wrong let me know :)

reading that it gives you the same hit a cig should because the 'salt' enters your blood stream quicker than normal eliquid
Not the same, but quicker. Mainly because it has a lower pH value than normal (freebase) nic, some other boring reasons to do with state of protonation.

Doubt it will ever be quite like tobacco, because it doesnt have all the other chemicals and CO. I had a puff on fag recently, got so dizzy, nearly fell over. lol

Back
Top Bottom