What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone call ended with him saying he was happy to issue a refund but was dissapointed as some customers were willing to support them and some weren't.

Why? ... does he think that just by existing he deserves people's 'support' (hard earned money) ... does he think he's doing everyone a favour or something?

Why? ... does he think that just by existing he deserves people's 'support' (hard earned money) ... does he think he's doing everyone a favour or something?
mate honestly I didn't want to get into an argument on the phone but when he said the words customers who want to support us and people that don't I felt like going into a rant but at that point I was thinking I just want my money and be done with this pish,

mate honestly I didn't want to get into an argument on the phone but when he said the words customers who want to support us and people that don't I felt like going into a rant but at that point I was thinking I just want my money and be done with this pish,

yeah, I don't blame you ..... when you buy something online you just want a quick professional service not a bag of excuses, or even worse a sob story. .... if you set yourself up as a business, fucking act like one.

lol, sorry getting a bit ranty tonight. .... I'm in one of those moods.

For me, there's really no greater sin an online shop can commit than to say something is in stock when it isn't.

You don’t understand. The guru’s people are betraying him.

yeah, I don't blame you ..... when you buy something online you just want a quick professional service not a bag of excuses, or even worse a sob story. .... if you set yourself up as a business, fucking act like one.

lol, sorry getting a bit ranty tonight. .... I'm in one of those moods.
aye that's all I was looking for to find out where my stuff was I was mega patient and even when it started coming clear there was no stock I gave them the chance to tell me when it would be but like you said it was almost as if during the call I had done something wrong by putting a claim in because he told me on the 1st of October it would be mid October and by the 26th of the month when it hadn't arrived and I asked for a refund I wasn't supporting him ???

And no need to apologise mate you're spot on

For me, there's really no greater sin an online shop can commit than to say something is in stock when it isn't.
exactly mate as a comparison I went on fasttech today and bought an obs Crius 2 as it was in stock and guess what it's already been shipped with the picture of my parcel scanned an on the page within hours of me paying will prob land a weeks time i also looked at other tanks but if they weren't in stock they fucking said so and funnily enough I didn't pay for them

im sorry but ive got zero sympathy for this company & just glad i found this thread before i put an order in, if there web page was honest about the way they did things would of been better, but anyway & these chumps are going to expo ? wtf they going sell empty promises, will be a small stand i reckon !

im sorry but ive got zero sympathy for this company & just glad i found this thread before i put an order in, if there web page was honest about the way they did things would of been better, but anyway & these chumps are going to expo ? wtf they going sell empty promises, will be a small stand i reckon !

They’ll have a laptop, with fasttech loaded on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom