What's new

seizures and vaping from the who

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I see this little gem of amazing bullshit is going around from the world health organisation.

I find this disturbing seeing as the government wants to implement no advertising of vape products on any social media but international bodies can make claims that have no
basis

my wife who doesn't vape sent it to me being all alarmed I said, fine show me a news report of any person who has died from a vape seizure in the UK or let's put it another way show me one from anywhere in the world that's been proven.

432384973_1569884877132885_7614472126318772573_n.jpg

I do believe this to be Bullshit though i wouldn't discard it. We all know that people react differently to certain ingredients. If someone had told me a few years ago that a person who ate Nuts could die, i would of asked which Tree they fell out of. We know some are allergic to VG or PG so who's to say (No Pun Intended) people can have seizures through vaping or not. I think this is definitely Scaremongering Tactics myself.

Tbf the first time I tried South Coast Vapes Callicustard back in the footloose and fancy free days of vaping that nearly gave me a seizure, out of pure ecstasy. Definitely needed a change of underwear afterwards.

Whatever next, vaping gives you AIDS?

The vast majority of vapers are ex smokers, how`s it possible to separate the knock on effects of smoking and attribute them to vaping? About the same time that I took up vaping I was diagnosed with macular disease, on my latest eye test my occulist (?) told me that it had completely cleared up, by the WHO metric I should be able to claim vaping as a cure for the condition.

IMO bodies such as the WHO should be held to a higher standard when disseminating information.

Because of their position and status, most people don't feel the need to critically analyse the information they put out. They *should* be a trustworthy source of information.

They wouldn't get away with saying that bananas cause eye cancer, so how are they allowed to get away with shit like this? :hmm:

I feel like the media and goverment have created a situation in which one can say almost anything about vaping and not be held to account. Meks me proppa madd.

Now this seems like a planned attack on social media the problem is it actually from the who

However a question we have a lot of talented apes is it possible for one to change the who logo to say pro scientific bodies and put there findings as a positive statement so we can also do a planned response on social media

IMG_7126.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom