What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting on mines :D . Coil low down no whistling muted flavour. Coil high smashing flavour but sounds like a cheap flute from a lucky bag.
Hahaha, I remember those lollipops, had them as a kid and annoyed my older brother with them until it ended up thrown off my head [emoji23]

Just spent some considerable time reading though all the posts on that thread.

Thanks for sharing, seems all us apes (those that ordered from TVG) have been stung (pun intended!)

Waiting on my PayPal refund now, and call it a day.

I read the whole wasp nano thread in one go when i came accross it the other night and it was contradiction after evasion after bulshit and for people that are mixed up in these things its easy to swallow the drivel and overlook the discrepancies.
After reading i even took an hour before deciding i had to call TVG out.
Feel bad for all those involved.

Just opened a dispute with paypal and will be ordering from Bold Vape as recommended on here from djstevie...cant believe these people get away with this shit.....

I read the whole wasp nano thread in one go when i came accross it the other night and it was contradiction after evasion after bulshit and for people that are mixed up in these things its easy to swallow the drivel and overlook the discrepancies.
After reading i even took an hour before deciding i had to call TVG out.
Feel bad for all those involved.
Yes, it truly is a cluster fuck of epic proportions! I note, they've gone quiet now since the social media outlets vanished, feels like they've shut up shop and done a runner.

well, there's also "thebatteryguru" and something else.....

TBH once threads like this gather momentum on forums, word gets about really quick - so if they haven't already packed up, it will take a hell of an effort to redeem themselves. Seen it a lot over the years on our BMW forum.....bad reputation spreads like wildfire in the online world.

FWIW, I tried calling easily over 30 times today and it just kept going to answerphone. Left a message and my number on one ocassion, just for shits and giggles, half knowing that I'd as much chance of getting a call back as getting a booty call from Charlize Theron. Tried calling the number on "the battery guru" page, and that just rang forever and a day with no answer as well.

Last edited:
well, there's also "thebatteryguru" and something else.....

TBH once threads like this gather momentum on forums, word gets about really quick - so if they haven't already packed up, it will take a hell of an effort to redeem themselves. Seen it a lot over the years on our BMW forum.....bad reputation spreads like wildfire in the online world.

FWIW, I tried calling easily over 30 times today and it just kept going to answerphone. Left a message and my number on one ocassion, just for shits and giggles, half knowing that I'd as much chance of getting a call back as getting a booty call from Charlize Theron. Tried calling the number on "the battery guru" page, and that just rang forever and a day with no answer as well.
I bet their office is covered in tumble weeds! [emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom