What's new

All Items Sale 45%OFF on Halloween, Only 2hrs

my order was updated to being collected (picked) this morning so expecting a shipping notice in the next day or so
So was mine. I got the email too tho. Check your PP email address.

I emailed back saying it's their mistake not mine so send me what I paid for! See how far that will get me! Lol.

So was mine. I got the email too tho. Check your PP email address.

I emailed back saying it's their mistake not mine so send me what I paid for! See how far that will get me! Lol.
i did mate i have no email from them,

i did mate i have no email from them,
Then it's probably coz you just bought one single item. Hope you get it mate. :2thumbsup:

I'm not fussed seeing as DHL and VAT will half my savings anyway. If they don't ship it I'll save it for Black Friday. Will never use these jokers again tho regardless of the promos.

sxk 70w billet box.

That's probably why then. The email clearly states the problem is with "authentic" items. SXK is a clone manufacturer. Their products will not be affected.

I have ordered a genuine geek vape Zeus I have had zero emails and it was marked as collecting item yesterday and there has been no change of status on there
Dropped them an email today to see if everything was ok with the order but haven't heard back

I have ordered a genuine geek vape Zeus I have had zero emails and it was marked as collecting item yesterday and there has been no change of status on there
Dropped them an email today to see if everything was ok with the order but haven't heard back
Time difference. They'll be back early hours of the morning

I've never used these cowboys before and never will again. Any company using Skype for their live chat gets a big thumbs down from me. And this whole coupon fiasco is outrageous.

@Mitz they messed up i get it same has happened to me but i have been buying from them for over 2 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened. Black Friday next week i am sure you will find a deal or 2 then. You can always speak to Angeliee on here from Hotecig. This isn't a next day batteries fiasco. Someone at the company made a mistake, they haven't tried to rip you off

Back
Top Bottom