What's new

Can you find me?

Can get the Smoant Battlestar for $34/£26 ish with the Fasttech 15% code, anyone know of anywhere cheaper or likely to be cheaper over the next couple of days? I fancy nabbing one for work after watching some of the crazy vids of how durable they are.

Hey guys.
Im looking for a Sigelei Snowwolf 365 (or any good 3 or 4 cell mod) or a DNA75 mod (hopefully Hcigar VT75C) for around £40
Any help would be appreciated thanks :p

Last edited:
Anyone seen the Innokin Ares on pre-order at a good price with a nice BF discount % off too?

a really good cheesecake liquid that actually tastes of cheesecake? I've tried loads and can only ever taste the strawberry and never the crust. I DIY'ed one once and it was amazing but subsequent attempts to replicate the recipe tastes like fart (as all my DIY attempts usually did....) has anyone had the cheesecake darkstar bottle shot? if they have a black friday code I might pick myself up a bottle of that to mix.

dripworx big cheese, they have 40% off at the mo or steezcake from hydevapes

Looking for the vaporesso swag kit, geekvape Wasp rdta and if anyone knows of anywhere selling nasty juices tobacco series.

Thanks in advance
Swag kit is in the flash sale at GearBest, from £28.18 up to £33.41 (depending on colour) for the kit with 2ml tank and £30.56 to £31.32 with the 3.5ml tank

Looking for Zeus RTA from a UK vendor for around 20-25 also the pharaoh mini will I have much luck?

Back
Top Bottom