What's new

15th of Jan giveaways

Very nice of gearbest to do that, it's the simple things that count. When my nephew was around that age, he was more interested in the boxes and wrapping paper than the present itself lol.

Just completed the last of my christmas shop yesterday, so it's wrapping time and then chill :)

Im looking forwards to the look on my daughters face. She'll be 3 on christmas day so a double celebration and this is the first year shes been into it and super excited.
my youngest(not so young nowadays mind) was born 21st and i always thought it a bit unfair having a birthday at christmas........mind its her fault she decided to be born 6 weeks early

What makes me happy this time of year is spending time with my son, eating some good food my wife prepared for us and Chocolate can't forget the chocolate...

I work away from home and only get to see my Lady, my 4 year old daughter and 8 month old son for 2 days a week. So the #1 thing that makes me most happy, is 6 days uninterrupted family life for the first time in years and also the first uninterrupted Christmas.

What makes me happy is having days off work with my girlfriend and spending whole days together, and of course also vaping![emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom