What's new

15th of Jan giveaways

Thanks for another fantastic giveaway @gearbest.com Merry Christmas to everyone at Gear Best!

What makes me happy is spending time with my family. It's what xmas is all about for me.

The priceless look on a work colegues face on christmas eve or night when i turn up before shift starts and tell them 'go home i'm doing your shift and dont worry you'll get paid for it. Merry christmas!' [emoji4]

#1 spending Xmas with my wife and 3 kids and another baby due in May. Also paying a deposit on our 1st home. Should be moved in by end of January

The thought of the large rib roast we have for Christmas dinner and a few days off from a very brutal work schedule are what are keeping me sane at the moment. That and an Xbox one in my stocking.

whats going to make me happy this year is my daughter and her boyfriend are stay over for xmas and hes a lovely lad but wouldn't say boo to a goose for fear of upseting them soooooo i have bought hes the most hideous pair of boxer shorts raindow sequind ones they are horrible and when he opens them and look me in the face and says thank you is going to make my day as i know how much hes going to hate them bless him :D

Thanks for another fantastic giveaway @gearbest.com Merry Christmas to everyone at Gear Best!

What makes me happy is spending time with my family. It's what xmas is all about for me.
Merry Christmas to you and your family have a lovely holiday and happy new year.

Very nice of gearbest to do that, it's the simple things that count. When my nephew was around that age, he was more interested in the boxes and wrapping paper than the present itself lol.

Just completed the last of my christmas shop yesterday, so it's wrapping time and then chill :)
how old of your nephew, maybe similar age with my little sister who is 4 years old.

Back
Top Bottom