What's new

On your tobacco quit journey...

I started on Regal king size when I was 14 God knows how I afforded it, smoked em for about 20 years then went on rollups golden Virginia then the cheap stuff amber leaf gold leaf and even loose crap from the local tobacconist, was allways about saving money towards the last few years, I didn't give a toss when I was younger, it's the main reason I quit and took up vaping, and now DIY juice and coils, to save even more lol, damn I am a tight sod.

It's amazing the difference a little over a week makes. I can definitely tell the difference in smell in here when my husband gets home. I hope it doesn't get so bad I find it hard to kiss him... The chances of getting him to quit are approximately the same as a snowball's chance in hell.

Work on him.
That's what my wife used to say about me!

Now she just moans about all the vape mail, lol....

It's amazing the difference a little over a week makes. I can definitely tell the difference in smell in here when my husband gets home. I hope it doesn't get so bad I find it hard to kiss him... The chances of getting him to quit are approximately the same as a snowball's chance in hell.

My missus stopped a year before me and she hated me kissing her, or even being near her after a smoke. She's one of those ex smokers that hates it now.

when i was smoking & when i could i still get them i used to smoke red bands as they was only £2 summat at the shop then moved onto royals
HR0000224.jpg

Please don't tell me your usual brand was L&B, @CeeMee. We'll have a falling out. Disgusting cigarette...I'd rather have eaten soiled socks... :D

Gerald - get used to it: in all probability there is no e-liquid that exactly replicates your former brand...so much more to enjoy than merely duplicating a burning, tar-laden tube of chemicals - with a bit of leaf thrown in. I know you probably smoked roll-ups, but....still....
I smoked Café Crème Blue i'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom