What's new

On your tobacco quit journey...

Been vaping for 3 years now but last year went back to smoking as although yes im addicted to them I find I enjoy their taste.

I found that sub ohming 3mg fruity and sweet flavours was not scratching the itch and my mouth to lung was only at 6mg. So I recently bought a aspire pokex and bought some premium tabacco flavoured juice off @eliquidforaquid which is 18mg and I am finding that is scratching the itch for me im on day 3 of cigarette free and so far I have not wanted a stinky.

I find I Am watching more videos on YouTube of people's journey to get inspiration and motivation thinking of making my own channel lol

Well work went great. Went the full 12 hours without scaving the odd one off a mate or nipping down the local shop and caving in. 1st work day out the way

I am eating like a pig today. I don' think food tastes better exactly but I am definitely hungrier than usual.

Almost week one complete
Screenshot_20180121-174258.jpg

How far are you?

I'm on day 6 and it's easier than I thought...

Firstly, gratz on quitting. :)

It'll be a year for me at the end of February.
I tried for years to stop smoking. Tried all the pills, patches & potions, but none worked for me. Vaping is the only thing that kept me off the stinkies and I don't miss them at all now.

Back
Top Bottom