What's new

The Trouble with me.

Right, I have made up my mind, and have smoked my last cigarette ever. But to do this I will need comments!

Either good or bad, but would prefer support.

I will either be DTL or MTLing.

So i am setting my Quit date and time to the following.

12th March 2024 @ 4 PM.

If this quit date fails, start a new one for the 31/03/24 @ 1:00am....you will be surprised at how fast your first hour goes by:)

Right, I have made up my mind, and have smoked my last cigarette ever. But to do this I will need comments!

Either good or bad, but would prefer support.

I will either be DTL or MTLing.

So i am setting my Quit date and time to the following.

12th March 2024 @ 4 PM.
Good luck @P2Pleon!
It's a rough road sometimes.

When I moved out of Cornwall I allowed myself a smoke, slippery slope but managed to quit again.
When my mum died, holy shit, I regressed a lot. Back to 30 a day and I own a vaping forum, but through cutting back and rediscovering my love of vaping, I cut back down and quit.
My advice is don't give up! Sometimes you slip but every time you do, you're further up the ladder of being an ex-smoker than you were before.
We all know you can do it. Once you realise it too, you'll be golden! :)

I also own a vape forum and only got 6 members, granted 3 are my own. And two others from vapingunderground…… It would be nice to see people sign up.

Initially this domain name was supposed to be a blog from wordpress and used it to write a few posts. Now it is the main domain for my forum.

I also have .blog .info .me.uk (personal blog) .uk 510.report and a multitude of other domains i will use in the future once i get a degree in computer science

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrap that, I tried, and that is all I will say.

I'm still smoking and finding it more challenging only to have vape juice with 0 mg nic.

I vaped my room out, and the fire alarm set off.

Leon, just go and buy some bloody nic patches from the chemist and keep vaping zero.

There's no reason you can't vape AND smoke... Treat it as smoking reduction instead of replacement. Reducing the amount you smoke isn't a bad thing.

I would find that if I dual used it would just be the same amount but longer between cigarettes.

Actually I've started vaping because... it is not possible to have a ciggy on the long haul flights, but (especially while in the BC), sometimes the crew would allow you to vape a little in the kitchenette.
So, lets say: it started 5% vaping, 95% smoking.
with time, I liked various (actually now 2 or 3) flavours more, and with the EU/UK/ET/Other extremists ban on the flavoured cigarettes - now it is 90% vaping, 10% cigarettes.
But yes, I am using both.

My new quit date is the 24th of March 2024 at 8 PM (20:00)

I am going to see how much I can fog out my room with the door closed.

I started to vape again on 27th at 8 PM.

Now I need to continue as my coughing is getting worse when on the cigarettes.

It's been over 2 hours and now I am going bed.

Back
Top Bottom