What's new

The Trouble with me.

P2PLeon

Postman
Hi, all.

My story so far is that I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic with narrow airways in the throat, possibly due to having an endoscope down my throat many years ago. This was to see if I had any stomach ulcers due to being allergic to anti-inflammatories. I also suffered my second clot in my other leg last year, and I am now on blood thinners for life,

Now, when I started my vaping journey, I was constantly on UKVapers.org for news and discussions in which I participated. Since I gained knowledge from the fine folks over there, I started to believe in myself, which I had done a day to eight days before I lit one to see how it felt.

Fast forward to about a year, and since it was stoptober, I really began my journey from the 5th, then rewicked and added a friend's juice, only to be unable to taste it.

So I lit one on the 14th of November and have since been struggling to stay away from cigarettes.

Now, this has been going on for nearly eight years.

To all those who have put up with me, I would like to say sorry for the incessant posts.

I'm sorry if i made light of your problems on your last thread.
I hope you find peace of mind my friend, we are all different.

Hi, all.

My story so far is that I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic with narrow airways in the throat, possibly due to having an endoscope down my throat many years ago. This was to see if I had any stomach ulcers due to being allergic to anti-inflammatories. I also suffered my second clot in my other leg last year, and I am now on blood thinners for life,

Now, when I started my vaping journey, I was constantly on UKVapers.org for news and discussions in which I participated. Since I gained knowledge from the fine folks over there, I started to believe in myself, which I had done a day to eight days before I lit one to see how it felt.

Fast forward to about a year, and since it was stoptober, I really began my journey from the 5th, then rewicked and added a friend's juice, only to be unable to taste it.

So I lit one on the 14th of November and have since been struggling to stay away from cigarettes.

Now, this has been going on for nearly eight years.

To all those who have put up with me, I would like to say sorry for the incessant posts.

Don't worry about it mate, you should see the shite @zouzounaki posts on an hourly basis:)

I have nearly been stable for seven years now. But on occasion, I still do hear voices.

Just take your time and keep talking to us and do whatever works for you Leon:2thumbsup:

All the best to you. Hope you find what you're looking for.

@P2Pleon try not to be too hard on yourself about failed attempts at quitting the fags, schizophrenic folk are far more likely to smoke and so i think quitting is probably a bit harder for you than it is for many of us. you are trying, and you’re not doing too bad. i think you’ll get there eventually. :)

I need to Quit smoking and have placed my 12 cigs, downstairs, so I cannot have them in my bedroom.

I am in the midst of trying again from 16:00.

Having the remainder of my disposable, then will move onto my mod.

I'm having a concoction that I made myself of chocolate, apricot, coconut and brandy.

I have been under a Therapist for over 50 years, there is no cure for Paranoia or Schizophrenia. I have been hearing voices since my Dad died just after my 11th Birthday, i just got angry with anything and any one, i ended up being taken away and given a Care Order till i was 21, i was in different approved schools till i was 18. They used to let me home twice a month but i always got into fights and never went back when i was supposed. The Police were forever hunting me for absconding till eventually they got fed up with me and sent me to a closed unit. It was there where i was first introduced to a Guitar. I noticed that Music calmed me down, mainly listening to it at first. I still remember the Music Teacher, mainly because he was a Man U fan i ofc supported the Mighty Whites, Leeds. Anyway i was finally relesed after more than 6 years. The things i saw while i was inside still haunt me now. The following years i did start being less Reckless and fell in love with Electronics and Guitars, i still have the first Gibson i bought though i did have a cheaper one before that. I still got into fights, i think i was mid 50s when i had my last one. I started staying in because of the voices in my head telling me that people were talking about me and i felt like everything was closing in on me. The rest is History. I should write a book lol.

Back
Top Bottom