What's new

The Trouble with me.

The only thing about patches is that it takes a few days to get into your system, which is stabilised.

Yeh, and. We would rather hear in a few days you've finally stopped smoking thanks to patches than the never ending posts of I've stopped but then started again so around 200 of your posts over the past 8 years. Just give them a go as your will power is certainly not working.

@MrDJ is right leon. especially if you’ve still not got any nic in your vape. if you start using patches today maybe you’ll not need to smoke on tuesday any more. but if you keengoing as you are you’ll still be here at xmas with new quit dates. give it a shot.

I am going down the route of lozenges, and fruit nicotine.

160 for 4x40 @ £23.98p.

The only thing is they do not come until Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Fruit

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 13.39.42.png

I have had a few today, but yesterday my parcel did not come until 6 PM. So I just had a few. But then had about 3 lozenges, until 8 PM in which I thought that I was about to quit.

Long story short, I lasted nearly 4 hours and 30 minutes without smoking.

Now today I just had a few from Mother.

Now I am quitting for good.

So as of 4 PM today, I will be using the lozenges and the vape.

I am now 3 hours and 35 minutes into my quit and I have had 2 lozenges and still vaped.

I also made up some BlackJack juice so it would be strong and not defer me to cigs.

Have you tried masturbating every time you get the urge to smoke....you might go blind and mother won't approve, but at least you will be off the fags:D

Back
Top Bottom