What's new

The Trouble with me.

I did not read the whole post (just the first one and the final answers) but it will be not easier instead of patches and similar just add nicotine to your vape? probably will keep things easier than buy thousand different products, maybe start with an higher amount of nicotine (not 3mg for sure) and then you can go slowly down if you need.

so how long did you last from your last post on june 11th.

sorry mate but not interested anymore.
so many have tried to help over the last 8 years and all we see is stopping again tomorrow.

I had done about 8 hours in total on the 11th, started today at 6:30 and still going.

Sorry but but not sorry & nobody really gives a shite Leon, you vape you don't ' you smoke you don't, just knock of the same old boring shit which probably closed down ukvapers & get a fucking grip, yes u got problems so have others but they don't bore others to fucking death!

I quite like the fella, he's got 80 gallons of blackjack, 600 Woodbine, 900 nicorettes, a years patches, his mothers rollies and his Aunties cigars ....he's doing awrite :D

Hi, all. With careful consideration, I am now quitting yet again. But this time, it will stick.

I still have about eight left in my pocket, as I had about 12 within 1:45:00.

So, as of 1 PM today, I have finally given up smoking.

Back
Top Bottom