What's new

The Trouble with me.

It is apparent to me that if I smoke, I will keep going in circles when trying to quit smoking. But for now, I must stop, as with all my illnesses. I should now stop.

So, as of Midnight today, I smoked my last and will only ever vape from now on.

2nd April 12 AM

It is apparent to me that if I smoke, I will keep going in circles when trying to quit smoking. But for now, I must stop, as with all my illnesses. I should now stop.

So, as of Midnight today, I smoked my last and will only ever vape from now on.

2nd April 12 AM
Good luck 👍

I have just asked Mother if I could get one, but her turn of phrase is, YOU EITHER SMOKE OR YOU VAPE. And you choose vaping, you can't do both.

Then, also under her breath, she is dissing Vaping.

Silly me, trying to allow members to post at .blog, from an importer and deleting the members.

then I had non-existent members. Then, I tried to do a backwards import of an SQL file which made my forum go to pots.

I have since restarted my forum at .com. and did an import from a MyBB file.

I might place another order for concentrates at ukflavour.com as I have spent about £1000 on concentrates since 2017. Most of it is from Darkstar, Inawera, ChefsFlavours and now UK flavour.

I aim to get these by the end of the month and will do so diligently without my mother knowing.

I have smoked my last cigarette and took one from my mother. But since it is now 5 PM, I am again Quitting smoking.

The flavour profiles I aim to get are the following.

Banana Split
Black Forest Gateau
Blueberry Muffin
Caramel Shortbread
Clotted Cream
Honey
Black Jacks.

Some will be 2 of a kind and some 50 ml, but the majority will be 250ml's.

I might place another order for concentrates at ukflavour.com as I have spent about £1000 on concentrates since 2017. Most of it is from Darkstar, Inawera, ChefsFlavours and now UK flavour.

I aim to get these by the end of the month and will do so diligently without my mother knowing.

I have smoked my last cigarette and took one from my mother. But since it is now 5 PM, I am again Quitting smoking.

The flavour profiles I aim to get are the following.

Banana Split
Black Forest Gateau
Blueberry Muffin
Caramel Shortbread
Clotted Cream
Honey
Black Jacks.

Some will be 2 of a kind and some 50 ml, but the majority will be 250ml's.

have you used up £1000 worth of concentrates?

No, but I have used a few 30ml bottles.

I was about to add my collection of concentrates in a numbers document.

And then you could see what I have paid into vaping since 2015.

Right now, I am having my Fresh Puff by Inawera on a Siren V2, running on a 0.98Ω coil and also running at 14 watts.

Back
Top Bottom