What's new

Pods for tobacco’s & NETs

I second what @ZT says about the Luxe X Pro though i am using the GTX 1.2 with Calamity. I have had the same coil for 2 Weeks Plus. I will be using Chiricahua Sun when i finish off my Calamity. I know Chiri gunks up the RTA's and Turns the cotton Black after 3 or 4 days so not expecting big things with the 1.2 GTX Coils. I will most likely switch from the Pro to the Ripley or maybe even the Bishop RTA. My tastes have changed and i have gone off NET's even though i think i have a couple of bottles of it in the Cupboard.

I second what @ZT says about the Luxe X Pro though i am using the GTX 1.2 with Calamity. I have had the same coil for 2 Weeks Plus. I will be using Chiricahua Sun when i finish off my Calamity. I know Chiri gunks up the RTA's and Turns the cotton Black after 3 or 4 days so not expecting big things with the 1.2 GTX Coils. I will most likely switch from the Pro to the Ripley or maybe even the Bishop RTA. My tastes have changed and i have gone off NET's even though i think i have a couple of bottles of it in the Cupboard.
i have to say im really quite impressed with the Look Sex Pro

Using it most of the time at the minute - and thinking i may need another

Well having had a look and there’s not much review on the sx puremax, I’m going to go for the luxe, decision now is the xr max or x pro? I only Mtl so would get the Mtl pod and probably the 1.2 gtx coils, back to the device is the only real difference the battery and auto fire?

Well having had a look and there’s not much review on the sx puremax, I’m going to go for the luxe, decision now is the xr max or x pro? I only Mtl so would get the Mtl pod and probably the 1.2 gtx coils, back to the device is the only real difference the battery and auto fire?
Bil at work has the max - it is to my mind airier - even with an mtl pod - he is a sub ohm vaper tho

Bil at work has the max - it is to my mind airier - even with an mtl pod - he is a sub ohm vaper tho

Oh that’s it decided then the x pro it is, do you use the xr pods with gtx coils on yours? If so is that still good Mtl vape?

Oh that’s it decided then the x pro it is, do you use the xr pods with gtx coils on yours? If so is that still good Mtl vape?
I use both the xr and gtx and also the 0.8ohm prebuilt pods - depending on if im out or not or how what ive got around.

to my mind i get slightly longer from the prebuilt pods and less condensation and i think slightly longer - but not a lot in it - both are good.

Its worth noting i like a very slightly airy mtl these days - so i like the 0.8s if you want tighter use the 1.2

… hand check!
IMG_0427.jpeg

For ref that is a 0.8ohm pre built pod at a blistering 13w

Back
Top Bottom