What's new

Pods for tobacco’s & NETs

bgoodchild8

Postman
Hi all, I’m looking to get a new pod setup for when at work, heard lots of positive things about the luxe x pro for Mtl, how does the gtx coils handle tobacco and NETs? Looking for something that I can get a good few days with at least. Any recommendations greatly appreciated

Afaik Nets are cotton and coil cloggers and require rewicking often. Not sure how any pop coil will cope.

Hi all, I’m looking to get a new pod setup for when at work, heard lots of positive things about the luxe x pro for Mtl, how does the gtx coils handle tobacco and NETs? Looking for something that I can get a good few days with at least. Any recommendations greatly appreciated
Im using calamity AM on my luxe x pro - its not the most cloggy manabush juice, but not the least either - get about 2 weeks on a coil ben

I don't use pods but the Nautilus 1ohm mesh coil handles NETs quite well. You probably already know but La Tabaccheria do a range specifically for pods though they are pricier.

Thanks all very tempted to get the luxe x pro especially as can use gtx coils but have heard about the sx mini puremax, with the dry hit protection liking the sound of that too, anyone had any experience with it? Before I push the button on the luxe

Hit n a miss I find, Drakes mango works well with GTX coils, their Maple doesn't.... trial and error Im afraid.

luxe x pro

i was about to order one, then changed my mind and went for xr pro. it takes the same pods, much bigger battery and the only difference seemed to be the battery and lack of the autofire draw thing, which i don’t really care about.

it was also cheaper, £25 at greyhaze.

i was about to order one, then changed my mind and went for xr pro. it takes the same pods, much bigger battery and the only difference seemed to be the battery and lack of the autofire draw thing, which i don’t really care about.

it was also cheaper, £25 at greyhaze.

Is this the one you mean?

IMG_5319.png

Back
Top Bottom