What's new

I made a consumption tracking and e-liquid calculator app

I probably went overboard on the columns a bit, but here's a section of mine that covers the builds I'm running and the ones that are sitting on the shelf wishing they were :).
Whatever you feel the need to know, and it's your time, Only you can decide. đź‘Ť
As a default I know I only use SS316 of various configurations or Titanium of varying gauges. And Rayon for wicking, but would make a note for any exceptions.
A sample of mine, all 3 of the same atty, identified by drip tip colour. Remember I'm DIY focused.
1710075649391.png

Whatever you feel the need to know, and it's your time, Only you can decide. đź‘Ť
As a default I know I only use SS316 of various configurations or Titanium of varying gauges. And Rayon for wicking, but would make a note for any exceptions.
A sample of mine, all 3 of the same atty, identified by drip tip colour. Remember I'm DIY focused.
View attachment 351032
Rayon !!!! - thank you, I had forgotten what the alternative wick material I have was called, d'oh - those the the blanks in my wick column, thank you ! :)

Back
Top Bottom