What's new

Vaptio wallcrawler giveaway

doesn't look like you're on the list of likes for review, no need to be salty over a free giveaway is there really

I don’t even know what salty is, I don’t know what salty is, you don’t know what humour is, you think we’d get on!

I don’t even know what salty is, I don’t know what salty is, you don’t know what humour is, you think we’d get on!

perhaps I dont know your "humour" and got the wrong end of the stick? if thats case I apologies,

and I'm betting you do know what salty is ;)

On a serious note, well done @MrTeaTime for running the giveaway, boo to @kirsteyj87 for robbing me of the chance to win, even though I didn’t read the rules properly or like comment or whatever the other thing was

perhaps I dont know your "humour" and got the wrong end of the stick? if thats case I apologies,

and I'm betting you do know what salty is ;)
I do now my eldest daughter has explained it to me, she said it’s proper cringeworthy to say salty

hence it was used for someone seen to be bitching about a free giveaway

Bitching? Is that another word the cool kids use, did you get it off keeping up with kardashians? Do you watch ru Paul’s drag race. Ps do you think kylie is pregnant?? Isn’t it all so exciting

Bitching? Is that another word the cool kids use, did you get it off keeping up with kardashians? Do you watch ru Paul’s drag race. Ps do you think kylie is pregnant?? Isn’t it all so exciting

sure you've been told you whine like a bitch before? ,
benefit of doubt given for misinterpreted humour, which I apologised for, dont want to get into an argument on what was a good gesture thread from MrT , best I bow out now

Back
Top Bottom