What's new

POTV Photos's from VapeFest 2013

think it was more damage limitation why i didny make it....it would have been hard to resist a lot of things i reckon ;)...but at nearly 7 foot with my barnet up id have been hard to miss ;)

great pics and glad all had a great time :)

It seems I have retained the skill of looking awful in every single photo taken of me, as well as the skill of very rarely actually being in any photos :)

was great to meet a lot of people, thanks everyone.

It seems I have retained the skill of looking awful in every single photo taken of me, as well as the skill of very rarely actually being in any photos :)

was great to meet a lot of people, thanks everyone.
It was nice to meet you too, those were impressive trousers :) it was cool trying your mixes too, good fun trying to work out the flavours. Keep up the good work!

Really enjoyed it but as @KulrMeStoopid has said the tent was heaving. Just about averyone we did meet was so friendly until it came to the tent and then it seemed for many that manners mean nothing. three times i tried to get to the vapist table, waited ages then had someone elbow through to the sound of "i just want to see if they have a spheroid/paps/fogatti/etc left, i`m only interested in that one thing" or "wanna see the cards on table" Well DIDNT WE FECCKING ALL! so i gave up.... same at many of the other tables most of their frontage either got occupied by a pack or people just pushed in front. It did ease up later in the day... a little and we mostly got bits we were after

That was the main reason that me and GD resorted to literlly throwing out the Vapefest Velvet to stop people swarming the table. And poor old Fiona having to get through to grab more boxes of it to try and stop people swarming in for free stuff

That was the main reason that me and GD resorted to literlly throwing out the Vapefest Velvet to stop people swarming the table. And poor old Fiona having to get through to grab more boxes of it to try and stop people swarming in for free stuff
You were bloody dangerous with those flying bottle-you nearly knocked my hat off!

You were bloody dangerous with those flying bottle-you nearly knocked my hat off!

Should have worn it up side down, would have caught some then :p

I'm dangerous without juice flying everywhere...

...nope, sounds perfectly normal does that

Should have worn it up side down, would have caught some then :p

I'm dangerous without juice flying everywhere...

...nope, sounds perfectly normal does that

i think i ended up queuing for 20minutes just to get my dibley drip tips ! was made all the more worthwhile grabbing some squid ink though !

i dont think ill be going back again sadly however. i have serious issues regarding space and manners. and saldy through the day both were severely lacking.

sanding around for the raffle callouts the group i was with got bowled over like a set of pins by a 4ft woman , didnt even look or say a work just pushed us all out of the way. reason. no reason just ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom