20130817_113456.jpg
More people...and a Balders

20130817_115430.jpg
A nixy and an awesome minion t-shirt

20130818_112006.jpg
The hatted amigos

20130818_195132.jpg
And finally, what I got home to!

Mawsley It's another forum, not for new users and pretty rough compared to UKV, AAEC and Us....You have to be into the high end, non cloned stuff. They talk a lot of shit about POTV too :P Especially me ;) But if we want to go tit for tat... I REALLY dont feel so bad about myself after seeing some of them... Boys n their toys... they have to make up for it somewhere right!?

@Mawsley It's another forum, not for new users and pretty rough compared to UKV, AAEC and Us....You have to be into the high end, non cloned stuff. They talk a lot of shit about POTV too :P Especially me ;) But if we want to go tit for tat... I REALLY dont feel so bad about myself after seeing some of them... Boys n their toys... they have to make up for it somewhere right!?
Personally Meg, I think you should stop beating about the bush and just say what's on your mind :-)

Personally Meg, I think you should stop beating about the bush and just say what's on your mind :-)

It's not like anyone can register on there anyway. The doors, are shut!

It was my first Vape Fest and I really enjoyed it ............ but:

1. I didnt get to talk to loads of people I would have like too.........mostly cos they were already chatting to someone else!
2. The venue was way to small.
3. The food and drink was stupidly expensive!
4. Disabled access was ridiculous, how Andy managed to get into the vender tent is beyond me!

However, chatting to the POTV guys and galls mode than made up for the short falls.

Back
Top Bottom