What's new

New Ephro 22mm Mech

I was tempted I'll admit, but I'm trying to draw my horns in on vape gear, now if it was something, say 24 or 25mm, I'd have been on it like a car bonnet.

Blame me when Mrs Mitz finds out. [emoji16]
Let me know how it rates.
Had been looking at an original so nice to get an idea of what it's like before committing myself.

I'll just buy her something nice to arrive on the same day to distract her. Hard to be angry when you're busy trying on clothes. :D

I was tempted I'll admit, but I'm trying to draw my horns in on vape gear, now if it was something, say 24 or 25mm, I'd have been on it like a car bonnet.
Copper and black Karma 2 kit looks nice. 20700 with Tsunami pro up top.

Can never have too much vape gear after all. :D

I tend to go for the 22mm MTL stuff so hence the attraction. Got 3 25mm size tube mechs that are collecting dust at the moment.

Where are you seeing that?

Actually, nevermind. I just looked that one up. Not a big fan of the whole ribbed for his/her pleasure look. Coupled with my tendency to overdrip, the tsunami is just a flooding nightmare for me.

Back
Top Bottom