What's new

New Ephro 22mm Mech

I’m not really interested, to be honest. Now if somebody gave me a Greek one that would match a calix or heron I might make the effort :D

It has quite a limited range of resistance and voltage. Doesn’t look like the power is adjustable either.
No it's not. I'm awaiting a reply to find out what resistance bands = what power output. Will be akin to the eGo batteries.

No it's not. I'm awaiting a reply to find out what resistance bands = what power output. Will be akin to the eGo batteries.

It says 0.2-1.2Ω, 3.5-4v. So you adjust the volts, is that the idea? Rather than watts? I do like that idea.

But I’m running my doggy at 1.7v ( :) ) on the mod 101 at the minute, and the calix at 1.5Ω on my sx mini so it doesn’t seem like something that would suit me, at least.

It says 0.2-1.2Ω, 3.5-4v. So you adjust the volts, is that the idea? Rather than watts? I do like that idea.

But I’m running my doggy at 1.7v ( :) ) on the mod 101 at the minute, and the calix at 1.5Ω on my sx mini so it doesn’t seem like something that would suit me, at least.

No. It'll be like the eGo. It will adjust automatically according to resistance.

Just for example....

.2 to .4 will put out 50w

.4 to .8 will put out 30w

.8 to 1.2 will put out 20w.

But it will do it according to voltage. But it's exactly the same thing as voltage and resistance = wattage.

I've emailed asking what resistance band = what voltage/wattage.

Interesting. Like I say it would suit me, I like the idea of adjusting by voltage though. I tend to look at v more than w when I’m turning my mods up and down. It’s good to see more varied types of gear coming out as well. Simple can definitely sometimes be better.

Interesting. Like I say it would suit me, I like the idea of adjusting by voltage though. I tend to look at v more than w when I’m turning my mods up and down. It’s good to see more varied types of gear coming out as well. Simple can definitely sometimes be better.
I'm used to building to get a set output. I'm using 2 eGos for my kayfuns and the Pico and mechs in general are no different. When you know the power you want you just build a coil within the resistance range to get that output. Super simple.

VV mods are out there but not as many as there should be. A little bit of a niche market.

Back
Top Bottom