What's new

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

It's hard to calculate, tend to buy when offers on re favourite juices, so a good stockpile of Dripworx,Cotswold,El Diablo,Bunkr, PF Vapes and Dinner Lady in the cupboard, but would say about £75/month.
After reading this thread time for Lee to sell his yacht and buy an inflatable dinghy.

I try and limit myself to £30 a month, but if I find a good sale, I'll stockpile a bit. I really need to invest in the gubbins for DIYing, not sure how to go about nic these days, but I'll figure that out when I get to that point

Not much. I suppose I vape about 40ml a week and go between DIY, Eliquid for a quid and the odd B&M bulk buy.

It can be as much as 70ml ish bud, but it’s around 50 when I’m at Work. Goes up a bit at the weekends though [emoji4]

That’s based around £7 ish per 30ml one shot each making around 150ml. Lots of ish’s [emoji16]
Bloody hell lol, that is a lot of juice! What strength do you use, and do you vape at a high power level? For me a heavy day is 15ML, usually about 10ML. I did used to get through a lot more though when I always vaped over 100W. Now I mix it up a bit, sometimes under 30W, sometimes 120+.

Bloody hell lol, that is a lot of juice! What strength do you use, and do you vape at a high power level? For me a heavy day is 15ML, usually about 10ML. I did used to get through a lot more though when I always vaped over 100W. Now I mix it up a bit, sometimes under 30W, sometimes 120+.

3mg almost all of the time bud on mostly low ohm/high power drippers into three figures power wise.

I have big lungs I guess? [emoji4]

No idea! I've bought shortfills for DTL but they only go to 3mg strenght. Got some 72mg nic but not worked out how much to add to the shortfills to top it up and scared. But still need the 18mg for MTL which I mostly use. Again would like to make my own but I got mathslexia lol so still have to buy the 10ml premades,

Just calculated I vape about 10ml per day, which equates to about £110 - £140 per month

Back
Top Bottom