What's new

Looking for some liquid suggestions

Deadanddripping

Postman
Time to call on the apes again, I'd like a few suggestions for fruity liquids. I've only vaped tobaccos, desserts and mixtures there of.

I'll be using an mtl rta, would rather buy a few 10ml bottles to try rather than plumping for big bottles.

I know I don't want ice, no aniseed or grapefruit. I've been on the same type of creamy liquids for 18 months or so and just fancied a change.

I've got a really old cherry cola, £1 B&M peach, and picked up a £2 cherry that I've not opened yet. Just curious as to what is good, keep seeing bar juices but not sure what that's all about as I've avoided anything disposable related thus far. TIA

Bar juices are just stronger flavour to mimic disposables. Most do have ice/cooling in them though.

I pretty much only vape dessert/bakery liquids so can't really help with any fruity recommendations other than Unreal:

Dinner Lady did have a Fruity range for a while but I think they may have stopped making them in favour of the more disposable inspired flavours, like everyone else. Some shops may still have them though.

Thank you @JohnNada, I really don't know what I'm looking at with all these options. I'm used to filtering it all out to find the sole tobacco or vanilla options.

Do bar juices contain the neotame that I've read about on here? Again, I only skim these posts as I've not been interested in the trendy flavours.

Thank you @JohnNada, I really don't know what I'm looking at with all these options. I'm used to filtering it all out to find the sole tobacco or vanilla options.

Do bar juices contain the neotame that I've read about on here? Again, I only skim these posts as I've not been interested in the trendy flavours.

I've got no idea to be honest! However, after Googling it I'd say probably as they do tend to be very sweet.

For the any UK made liquids you could try emailing the manufacturer.

Whilst not a Bar juice, @Ian (Dispergo) might be able to tell you if any of the Dispergo liquids such as Unreal contain it.

are you after freebase nic or nic salts. almost all disposable and their equivalents are salts.

Nasty have a new(ish) range of 10ml salts, lots of fruits to look through. And have a look or contact Lee @ Prime Vapes as he would also help you.

I use vampire vape tropical island cherry tree pinkman sometimes I mix them all together to give a really nice fruity taste I've just received in post 80mil of pinkman 0nic and 20mil of pinkman nic salts 10nic which I'm going to mix together

Back
Top Bottom