What's new

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

I've never really totted up what I spend on juice, but I toot around 20ml a day on average. I'm still on the shortfills, and a bit of pre tpd stuff, and only buy when there are offers on. I never buy from a b&m now, especially after the last time, paying £25 for something readily available for £15 (or less) online.

Mixing might save me a bit, but I'm prepared to be initially wasting more than I toot. Apart from one kit from Dripworx, I haven't bothered, even though I have all the gear. I still can't take the leap, lack of confidence and research time I guess.

I have absolutely no idea what I spend a month. I just buy juice online when I fancy some. We recently got our first b&m in the town at Christmas and I went in to try and support it but at £30 for 60ml of juice there's not a chance I can shop there regularly.

what fags wgere £7 a pack and how long ago. 20 B&H are about £10-11 a go now. 50g baccy are about £20 a go
On DIY i reckon £20 a month and not all of the flavour gets used so occasionally i only spend £14.30 for a 100ml uni milk concentrate with postage

B&H Blue i think, about 2 year ago ?

Back
Top Bottom