What's new

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

For me I diy it's anything from 20-35 depending on if I want to buy short fills or need more vg usually make about a litre or more a month and still some left over next payday. DIY is the way forward

Oh, and I always use darkstar nowadays
I mix a 500ml bottle of my favourite mothers unicorm custardy strawberry thing about once a month. tastes as good as any premium masterchef liquid Ive tried and costs just over a tenner!
If I were to buy that ready mixed from a shop at £5 per 10ml it would cost me £250! God bless DIYing!
Just worked it out, it costs 11.50, and thats for me and the missus. We both still like it after a year, I've even been stopped in the street by someone who caught a wiff and wanted to know what it was!

Probably about £20 on DIY stuff, don't know why I didn't do it sooner used to spend soooooo much on 10ml pre mixed bottles!

I do about £25\£30 6 bottles of nakomis some semi skimmed milk and a choc ice.

I bet I spend about 40 a month on juice, extra 10-15 for replacement coils. I only buy pre made shortfills and nic, and tank vape. I tend to try and buy cheaper juices though if I can, I don't like spending more than a tenner on a 50ml shortfill. I used to spend 20 on a bottle that might not last me a week from local b & m shop, but it gets hella expensive. The shop ones tend to be really sweet as well and you get through more coils.

So far this year I have spent nothing,but I will soon need some more flavour concentrates so maybe £15 will be spent this year

Spent over a hundred quid in the last week - but I do have to buy my lad’s liquids to keep him off the smokes too.

Back
Top Bottom