What's new

VIP British Gold E-Liquid discontinued NEED ALTERNATIVE OR ADVICE <3

Vaper2024

Hi guys after spending fortunes on tobacco e liquid i came across VIP British gold and have been vaping it for the past year it has really helped me give up smoking and i only vape now, However the liquid is discontinued and im down to my very last 2 bottles i have tried so so so many other brands and liquids and cannot get along with them everyone says vapecom is close but its from vip 10 years ago aka original batch to me and a few others it isn't similar at all im just wondering if anyone has vaped VIP GOLD and found a new one they like also the new batch of vip has been around for about 3 years now i think, I'm out of options here i really need the closest alterative possible thank you so much guys <3

I've no experience with it but maybe if you say what the flavour is you may get some suggestions.

Hey mate,

Firstly, there are some vendors that still carry it:

https://www.123vape.co.uk/vip-british-gold-e-liquid/
https://e-vapesuk.co.uk/products/british-gold-by-artisan-vip

But apparently this is what happened to Artisan VIP E-liquids according to the vendor e-cigarette planet:

“Unfortunately, VIP E-Liquids are being discontinued by the manufacturer British American Tobacco. (Availability will be on a while stocks last basis) We at Ecigarette Planet, have determined that VAPECOM E-Liquids are the closest alternative, they're actually made by the UK manufacturer that used to make the original VIP E-Liquids before they moved production to Poland. So in terms of taste, it'll be the closest match possible. Buy VIP E-liquids until stocks last or make the switch onto VAPECOM E-Liquids today and enjoy that original VIP E-Liquid taste!”

Here’s the link to the Vapecom product, may be exactly what you’re looking for:

https://ecigaretteplanet.co.uk/en/e...ngth-3mg_or_03/51-how_many_e_liquids-1_bottle

Thank you so much Zen but unfortually everyone you have mentioned i have already tried vapecom and artisan are based of the original vip and isnt the same i also appreciate that link but £5 for a 10ml bottle is insane i would pay that but i know as soon as that stock is gone its gone unfortually the inevitable is going to happen i wish someone came up with a clone i would pay some serious money for the recipe

Well, I tried :)

The biggest problem is that the only descriptions I found were “robust tobacco flavor” and things like that… There are literally hundreds of tobacco flavors out there, and on top of that NETs (naturally extracted tobaccos). There are also other brands that have done a british tobacco, I seem to remember.

Unless you’re lucky enough to find an ape whose tried the VIP, or you can describe the tobacco flavor with a bit more nuance, I’m not sure what to suggest :17:

Hi guys after spending fortunes on tobacco e liquid i came across VIP British gold and have been vaping it for the past year it has really helped me give up smoking and i only vape now, However the liquid is discontinued and im down to my very last 2 bottles i have tried so so so many other brands and liquids and cannot get along with them everyone says vapecom is close but its from vip 10 years ago aka original batch to me and a few others it isn't similar at all im just wondering if anyone has vaped VIP GOLD and found a new one they like also the new batch of vip has been around for about 3 years now i think, I'm out of options here i really need the closest alterative possible thank you so much guys <

Hi guys after spending fortunes on tobacco e liquid i came across VIP British gold and have been vaping it for the past year it has really helped me give up smoking and i only vape now, However the liquid is discontinued and im down to my very last 2 bottles i have tried so so so many other brands and liquids and cannot get along with them everyone says vapecom is close but its from vip 10 years ago aka original batch to me and a few others it isn't similar at all im just wondering if anyone has vaped VIP GOLD and found a new one they like also the new batch of vip has been around for about 3 years now i think, I'm out of options here i really need the closest alterative possible thank you

Back
Top Bottom