What's new

How much do you spend a month on liquids ?

About 20-30ml per day. Using one shot concentrates about 60p per 10ml, so £1.20 / £1.80 per day. Add on pre mixed and 'bargain' shortfills, maybe another 50p a day. So 30 x £2.30 =£69. 30 x £1.70 = £51. Average £60 a month roughly.

about 45 quid every 2 months, as i most use bottle shots & only just started diy

Wow, how much juice do you use a day? Only asking as that seems quite a lot for DIY. Either that, or I am a tight arse when it comes to juice lol.

It can be as much as 70ml ish bud, but it’s around 50 when I’m at Work. Goes up a bit at the weekends though [emoji4]

That’s based around £7 ish per 30ml one shot each making around 150ml. Lots of ish’s [emoji16]

It can be as much as 70ml ish bud, but it’s around 50 when I’m at Work. Goes up a bit at the weekends though [emoji4]

That’s based around £7 ish per 30ml one shot each making around 150ml. Lots of ish’s [emoji16]
You're the reason for all the rain Manchester. All them clouds coming from N. Wales :D

some months £50 other months nout.
still cheaper and healthier than smoking so im happy with that.

some months £50 other months nout.
still cheaper and healthier than smoking so im happy with that.

Too right.
Fags were £7 per day, times that by seven is £50, times by 4, is £200 on cancer causing fags

No mate. As I tend to mtl most of the time I leave it to the expert's. I'm more than happy to pay for.there mixing expertise.
Im back to mtl now, been back to mtl since just before christmas, still diy-ing but just using alot less, 50ml last me a about a month now. Stocked up on nicotine a while ago when i was dripping, int freezer, probably all go off before ever touch it now. Would start dripping again but im just loving mtl alot more now.

It really is a bit.of a golden time in vaping and it's unlikely ever to be as cheap again.
There's some fantastic pre mix shots that can really lower your outgoings and if you've the time to blend yourself then the world is literally your oyster flavour wise.
I could drop my outgoings hugely by going with some excellent ry whore for all day mtl duty and a couple of dripworx' s awesome one shots for classy evening big boy vaping but I'm happy with the huge savings I've already made and it would take something mind bendingly good to prise my manabush from my hands.
Premium juice has never been so cheap which is a pleasant surprise with what we were expecting pre tpd.
As a tobacco fan I seem to be trying a new flavour every fortnight currently and although maybe only one in five are to my taste, that's still an awful lot of choice.
I am about to dabble with some simple mixing (dripworx) that's more to do with revisiting some classic flavours I've been missing than saving more money.
Looking forward to some cereal killer and sweet kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom