What's new

Review "El Toro Range" by Absolute Toro.

Great review Rob, tempted to give them a whirl. Thinking the Cigar May be a little heavy.
Great thoughts all the same. Thank you.

Virginia Prime was never a great seller back in the old days. However, keep your eyes peeled for the NET Bases reviews.

For me......... There is zero comparison between Eden and Apple Leaf :). I tried Apple Leaf when someone recommended it and hated it with a passion I'm afraid, but then I was spoiled by having Eden in my life long before Red Vape was a twinkle in its Daddy's eye.

Virginia Prime was never a great seller back in the old days. However, keep your eyes peeled for the NET Bases reviews.

For me......... There is zero comparison between Eden and Apple Leaf :). I tried Apple Leaf when someone recommended it and hated it with a passion I'm afraid, but then I was spoiled by having Eden in my life long before Red Vape was a twinkle in its Daddy's eye.

That's what I wanted to hear.....I bought a load of it in the TPD sale thingy....vape it, but didnae really like it...but like the idea of apple n baccy

He should be a happy Bunny as the original Brasileiro is back. :)

Back
Top Bottom