What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

Anyone remember David Cameron warning about a coming "lobbying scandal" years ago? That scandal never broke, I wonder why...

The Gov are scared the big money players will turn their backs on the UK if they had to pay more tax. They would rather let the big co's get away with a load of tax just to get something from them, as yo say the system is bollocks, always has and always will be. Add the EU influence and you have a pile of rules that are either unwarranted, don't work or are just in place to take everything from you.
Just subvert when possible.

The government should get it's head out of it's arse and do what is right for the people that elected them. I would rather the likes of Starbucks, Apple, Vodaphone and whoever else paid tax or just fucked off. Lets face it if Starbucks disappeared tomorrow the void left would be quickly filled by Costa/Cafe Nero.

The government should get it's head out of it's arse and do what is right for the people that elected them. I would rather the likes of Starbucks, Apple, Vodaphone and whoever else paid tax or just fucked off. Lets face it if Starbucks disappeared tomorrow the void left would be quickly filled by Costa/Cafe Nero.
Aw, so cute.I bet you still believe in Santa?

Nowhere in this article does it say that the government are planning a vape tax.
I refer the Honorable gentleperson to the previous article and to the other threads discussing this matter.

In short, the idea was floated, reaction was gathered, plans were shelved - it wasn’t ‘fake news’...and by Christ I hate that phrase as much as ‘snowflake’, ‘libtard’ and ‘Jose Mourinho’.

This article is one trade body trying to point score over the other U.K. trade body. It’s puerile playground behaviour. Petulant, even.

Note today’s announcement. Now Hammond is going after Amazon, apparently. Hmm, I wonder if this will gain the same level of objections? Governing by opinion poll.

I don’t believe any of it. All the news is fake.

C07A167B-FB73-4BA3-84CD-5C27033672BB.png

Back
Top Bottom