What's new

Review Drop Solo

Thanks good review @WaitFor1t88 got me thinking of picking up the original drop, I have just picked up the Solo, it's OK just getting the hang of coiling and wicking it.

Thanks good review @WaitFor1t88 got me thinking of picking up the original drop, I have just picked up the Solo, it's OK just getting the hang of coiling and wicking it.
I do recommend a vertical build in the solo, bit tricky to install but a good vape
if you like a fairly high watt dual coil build then I'd definitely recommend the original drop , you can always single coil that as well

Nice review mate so many rdas to choose from at the minute you just dont know which one to get but I do like the look of this one

Thanks for the honest review mate. I never got on with the original, but was tempted to buy this in the hope that it was different. You've saved me a few bob, thanks for that :)

Thanks for the honest review mate. I never got on with the original, but was tempted to buy this in the hope that it was different. You've saved me a few bob, thanks for that :)

its not a bad rda, but yeah if you didnt like the original I wouldnt think you like it, maybe the recurve might be a good option ? not used it myself though

Great review @WaitFor1t88. I have the Drop so your honest review is welcomed. Doubt I’ll get this as you rightly said, probably offers little more than it’s big brother, smaller,single coil, probably about it. Still wouldn’t mind the opportunity to give it a go so thanks for the chance bud x1

Wondering what the Drop Dead will have to offer compared to the Drop ??

Nice review bud.
I didn't try it's bigger brother but man does this have some deck space for a 22mm rda. You do need a biiiig coil to get flavour.
The recurve pipped it I reckon. But probably the smoothest airflow on an rda I've tried in ages.

Great review @WaitFor1t88. I have the Drop so your honest review is welcomed. Doubt I’ll get this as you rightly said, probably offers little more than it’s big brother, smaller,single coil, probably about it. Still wouldn’t mind the opportunity to give it a go so thanks for the chance bud x1

Wondering what the Drop Dead will have to offer compared to the Drop ??
cheers, thats the thing with it tbh its not much different from the original, needed a good few tweaks to the design imo

I'll let you know about the drop dead once I've had a chance to use it for a bit

Nice review bud.
I didn't try it's bigger brother but man does this have some deck space for a 22mm rda. You do need a biiiig coil to get flavour.
The recurve pipped it I reckon. But probably the smoothest airflow on an rda I've tried in ages.

definitely worth trying the 24 mate, airflow is great I agree but then the og pips it again imo, as the way the air flows through the post on both sides on the 24 is ever so slightly smoother as it doesnt do that on one side in the solo

Back
Top Bottom