What's new

18350 battery box

Wouldn't something like this work
sku_151312_1.jpg

Should just be able to bob that direct to the +_ and your done.

Ah not so fast, the slider is part of the board, but if I de solder everything and just pick up the terminas? May have to snip some off the original board aswell , for the screen
eva2epeh.jpg

Make looks more hassle then it's worth and if you don't remove every part you could get a nice short.

Was thinking a quick way of checking battery's, just had a brain wave, one of these off eBay for a couple of quid, ripp out all the internals and fit a volt Meter screen in the side, will be able to test all different sizes

Should work

18650-14500-lithium-battery-charger-mountain.jpg

Now thats a great idea!

fantastic idea whit77 been using something I chucked together for when I recoil... it is not pretty but she works a charm

An old multimeter, ego head drilled into wood with leads and terminal block to hold the wires.
Then I added an old china battery charger with a hatchet job to pulse and check hot spots :)

Hot spot.jpg

He he mad scientist lol

Been talking to someone and apparently the slider will go in without the board, so it should be pretty easy now, just need to find a voltage display that reads low enough, simple 2 wire jobby :)

Back
Top Bottom