What's new

Getting the itch

Mr Magoo

Initiate
Hey all, been vaping for years and went through most of the old time bits of kit ect, got bored and for years just used bvc coils, found a box of mostly mech stuff and all my old high end tanks and drippers and I fancy get back into some fun again.. so question is where are the go to place / sites to go go stock up on wire .. cotton ect ect, also recommendations on best quality bits out there, cheers Stu

You lost me at " high end", works when you press the button and doesn`t leak does for me, one exception is our very own Reggie C for coils.

Hey all, been vaping for years and went through most of the old time bits of kit ect, got bored and for years just used bvc coils, found a box of mostly mech stuff and all my old high end tanks and drippers and I fancy get back into some fun again.. so question is where are the go to place / sites to go go stock up on wire .. cotton ect ect, also recommendations on best quality bits out there, cheers Stu
For wire & stuff there's only one place really & that's stealth vape

Rebuildable supplies are getting a lot more thin on the ground these days. I was fortunate enough to grab a truck load of 10ft spools of framed staple wire for £1 each when the vendor was trying to make room for loads more pods and disposables. There are still a small number of places with a small selection of wire spools available like Vaping101, Ecigone, Bears Vapes and SR-Vape but availability seems to be getting less all the time.

I think it's really sad to see what's happening and I definitely think there is an opportunity there for someone to pick up the baton and try to keep all the quality rebuildable gear alive.

I certainly won't be joining the pod revolution any time soon.

Not much point complaining as pods is where the industry is at. Stealthvape look to have the best selection of wire, Naturevape are also a good source.

Back
Top Bottom