What's new

In The U.K. - Which Online Shops For Buying Gear Would You Recommend?

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm in the UK and currently looking to upgrade my box mod to an LV Centaurus M200.

My old VW box mod died on me, so I went back to my old haunt, the vape shop in Birmingham I used to always use in person. Last time I visited, all the good stuff has been replaced with disposable vapes and not one piece of gear that interests me. Shame. But, moving on - I realise things have changed and will be buying online from now on.

So, I've decided to reach out to fellow UK vapers. But to me, it's a minefield and I've been warned to avoid scams on the online marketplace. So if you're in the UK, which online shops do you trust and recommend?

Thanks in advance

This seems a decent price at £35.

For a new mod my first two go places to start off with would probably be Ecigone or Vaping 101.

Vaping101 (my local) and Legion of Vapers are my go-to stores, and Ecigone are decent too.

Welcome to the the forum too!

I know this isn't a mod you have any particular interest in but e-Cig Clouds have Vaporesso Gen 220 mods for 9.99, I've bought from them several times and they've been pretty good. Although an Gen 220 is an old mod now it is still good and tend to be reliable. I'd consider buying one as a back up mod so if your 'good' mod dies you won't be tempted to buy whatever crap your local vape shops are trying to sell while you're waiting for the mod you really want to be delivered..

I know this isn't a mod you have any particular interest in but e-Cig Clouds have Vaporesso Gen 220 mods for 9.99, I've bought from them several times and they've been pretty good. Although an Gen 220 is an old mod now it is still good and tend to be reliable. I'd consider buying one as a back up mod so if your 'good' mod dies you won't be tempted to buy whatever crap your local vape shops are trying to sell while you're waiting for the mod you really want to be delivered..
Thank you. Since writing this post, I had started looking at the Vaporesso Gen S, as it happens.
This Gen 220 looks very similar in style and features to the Gen S I've been looking at.
But one question: How the hell is it so cheap? Should I not be suspicious of such low prices?

I did end going round the corner to a rival shop and panic buying a Vaporesso Armour kit. Hated the tank, but the mod itself is not bad. One thing I DO like is pulse mode. Not sure if that is a Vaporesso thing... It's just a shame about that locking fire button. Nice idea, but feels horrible to me. But anyway, this thing seems pretty tough and will end up getting used as a 'daily beater' in the workshop.

But thank you - really! If it works out, the Gen 220 looks like it will make a great little extra back up. At that price, it's hard to refuse. :)

Last edited:
Thank you. Since writing this post, I had started looking at the Vaporesso Gen S, as it happens.
This Gen 220 looks very similar in style and features to the Gen S I've been looking at.
But one question: How the hell is it so cheap? Should I not be suspicious of such low prices?

I did end going round the corner to a rival shop and panic buying a Vaporesso Armour kit. Hated the tank, but the mod itself is not bad. One thing I DO like is pulse mode. Not sure if that is a Vaporesso thing... It's just a shame about that locking fire button. Nice idea, but feels horrible to me. But anyway, this thing seems pretty tough and will end up getting used as a 'daily beater' in the workshop.

But thank you - really! If it works out, the Gen 220 looks like it will make a great little extra back up. At that price, it's hard to refuse. :)

Ecig Clouds seem to get hold of lots of older models of mods and atties which explains the cheaper prices but some of them were well rated in their day and still do a great job. You can't assume all items they have were that good but the Gen mods were certainly well liked and worked really well.

Back
Top Bottom