What's new

Which squonk RDA do you recommend.

MarylinC37

Achiever
Morning peeps.

I’m thinking of having a try with squonking for the first time so I’d be grateful for some recommendations about which squonk RDA to go for. Don’t worry about mods at the moment as I’ve added myself to the list for the kind giveaway by @Genghis Fogs which will do me as a starter.

Some of you will have seen my thread called electric kettle vaping about how I’m doing my coils using a single 4mm Ni80 Framed Staple. I’m getting fantastic performance from this coil so would like to try the same thing in a squonk setup.

I see myself as a ‘flavour chaser’ so I’m after something that will give me excellent vapour production and flavour. I’ve seen lists of recommendations on a few sites but I’d like to hear what you experienced squonk and RDA users think would be the best RDA for me to get.

TIA everyone. :thankssign:

If you are looking at single coil rtas I like and use the dead rabbit solo. it does have the restricted chamber but will easily fit a 4mm id coil, just dont buy one of the chinese clones, they have crap silicone. some of the dual coilers can be built single coil but I`ve found that you end up fiddling with the wattage and af to get something you really like. I personally wouldn`t use a dual coil atty on a single cell mod but that`s just me. Almost anything with solo in the title and a decent juice well and af at coil height should do you.
Welcome to squonking, if you can build a deck you`re going to love it.

My fav are the Dead Rabbit or Drop RDAs both can be used as single coil or dual coil originals if you can get hold of any of them or the Dead Rabbit v3 or Drop v1.5 are also good.

I know you`re getting a hotcig single cell but you have odins, V101 has the recurve dual coiler for a tenner, I have a couple myself, you could leave the solid 510 screw in and try dripping, it would give you an idea of the flavour possibilities with dual coils.

24AWG flatwire Ni80 dual coils are peachy in single battery mods, used them for years in my mechs.

I bought a bundle of atties on here recently - on of them was clone Drop 1.5 single that I wasn't particularly interested in as I really wanted other atties in the bundle. I tried the Drop 1.5 out of curiosity fully expecting it to be so so and be put on the shelf after a few days - it is a great little flavour banger and has a decent juice well. this would be a great choice for a single 18650 squonk mod.

if you're considering getting an atty for a single 21700 or a dual battery squonk - the Dead Rabbit V3 would get my vote.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate all your suggestions. I'd already looked at the Dead Rabbit 3. As for the Drop I hadn't heard of that but it seems there is a V2 out now that looks like it gives fantastic flavour. They'll both work with my single 4mm spaced coils. I can only find video reviews of the Advken Gorge from about 6 years ago so probably it'll be a toss up between the Rabbit 3 or the Drop 2.

Thanks for all your kind suggestions guys.

Morning peeps.

I’m thinking of having a try with squonking for the first time so I’d be grateful for some recommendations about which squonk RDA to go for. Don’t worry about mods at the moment as I’ve added myself to the list for the kind giveaway by @Genghis Fogs which will do me as a starter.

Some of you will have seen my thread called electric kettle vaping about how I’m doing my coils using a single 4mm Ni80 Framed Staple. I’m getting fantastic performance from this coil so would like to try the same thing in a squonk setup.

I see myself as a ‘flavour chaser’ so I’m after something that will give me excellent vapour production and flavour. I’ve seen lists of recommendations on a few sites but I’d like to hear what you experienced squonk and RDA users think would be the best RDA for me to get.

TIA everyone. :thankssign:
I'm still using drop solo's and Pulse 22s on my squonkers, both should take your 4mm coil.

Daz

Back
Top Bottom